Reviews for Sins of the Father
jterry453 chapter 37 . 10/12/2013
They
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Although this is long completed, I have to say I loved the album rant. It reminds me of my friend, who is so into real music you can't mention people like Katy Perry in front of her unless you have half an hour for a rant about how commercialized crap is destroying music
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Yup, Edward's a dip-shit alright. Hard to warm up to him so far, but I'm guessing he has some dark hidden
reason why he's so crude, rude and self-destructive. Something in his past that I'm hoping will help us understand
why he's so obnoxious.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Maybe I'm wrong here, but Bella seems a little too harsh on Renee. I get that her mother had been
selfish, and is now most self centered and she wants her daughter to be more like her. I get it. Bella
has a big chip on her shoulder, sounds like it deserves to be there and all, but couldn't she be a little
less abrasive and just try to reason with her mom, tell her why she's so rebellious toward her. Maybe
she could just agree to disagree with the life style she has.
I loved Demtri. He sounded cool.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well Bella tell him what you really think. lol
Bravo to her. The album sounds disgusting and this from a fan. Her disappointment
sounds justified. I wonder if he'll even read it, given the personalty she outlined in her letter.
I have to read more...
imustbecrazy chapter 37 . 7/27/2013
i LOVED this story! i have to admit when i started reading it i wondered how you would redeem this edward. demons are a terrible thing and i'm glad he overcame them. sorry to see you leave the twi fandom. enjoy your work. i really did enjoy the multiple POVs you gave. it really broadened the spectrum of the story.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is long since been finished, but this is a fabulous prologue. I'm adding to my 200 to be read list, but I thinking it might by-pass a hundred or so.
So I'll review more much later. Thanks for writing.
lenniem chapter 37 . 6/10/2013
Loved it. Thank you !
GeeWrites chapter 37 . 4/22/2013
I finished this 3 hours ago and closed it down and attempted to get on with my day-to-day life but alas here I am again and I just had to review. Your writing was so layered and so beautiful, I genuinely think this has made its way on to my list of favourites. I read a ridiculous amount of fanfiction and a lot of them tend to fall short on certain aspects so I was really happy to see that this didn't. In all honesty, the ending was a bit abrupt for me, and I think the story could have held on just a little bit longer, only a paragraph or so but having said that, I think the way you chose to end it was good and I enjoyed it. I have already gushed about it on Twitter and I will be doing the same on Tumblr because I'm a sucker for angsty fics that include more than just smut and a loosely put together plot. The angst was mixed well with a healthy dose of humour, and the inclusion of music made this even better than it would have been without it. In fact, it was during their talks about music that I fell in love with them as a couple. Anyway, I could go on forever but thank you for writing this and I hope you're having a great day! It really is a beautiful story.
1853kaz chapter 37 . 3/1/2013
Thanks for sharing.. And for persisting too! Hope it felt SO good to finally reach that point :)
1853kaz chapter 31 . 2/28/2013
Ahh, he blew that, silly boy :)
1853kaz chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
How much insecurity is Bella hiding right now, I wonder? :)
1853kaz chapter 22 . 2/28/2013
That was a surprise move! Course, they won't be there when the rescue squad arrives :)
1853kaz chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
Great chapter, though a little bittersweet for them :)
1853kaz chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
Progress! I must admit, the B&E chapters are my favourite - so predictable, I'm sorry! ;)
2,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »