Reviews for Sins of the Father
Eternally Edward's Girl chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
Awe, wasn't ready for this to end!

Goodluck in your writing. Maybe, just maybe you'll revisit the Twilight world again. I'll miss you 3
marigold123 chapter 37 . 3/18/2012
I loved the ending! Edward finally doing what he needed to do and finding Jane holding everyone hostage. His feelings that he will never get to tell Bella that he loves her. Thank the gods for Jasper's arm! So Edward does get to tell Bella what he feels. Edward also gets to read how Bella feels too. Both Edward and Bella have made a journey of discovery. Bella got her answers and Edward is really on the way to finding himself. They may not be perfect...but they have love and sometimes admitting your feelings is what it's all about.

Sigh! I could wish that this would go on longer...just because I want to read your words...but all good things come to an end. I have enjoyed reading your stories. You are a talented writer. I like your story lines and the way you write the emotions of the characters. I am glad you finished this last story. I like the way you used music to set the theme. (I still wish you and Halo would have finished VR...I know I shouldn't go there, but I loved that story.) There comes a time when we all need to move on to something else.

Good luck on writing OF. If you publish it anywhere let me know. I would love to read it. Thank you for writing.
TangerSoto chapter 37 . 3/18/2012
marigold123 chapter 36 . 3/18/2012
"Then I don't see the problem. She loves you; she would never hurt you or use you or betray you. And what have you repaid that trust with? Nothing. You have given her nothing of yourself." Bella does deserve that part of Edward. The real Edward who is afraid and vulnerable and a good man. Thank the gods for a good therapist!
marigold123 chapter 35 . 3/18/2012
It figures that Esme would ask Bella to come back and help. Though Esme knew Bella was the only one who could get through to Edward. Yes, Edward needs to get better for himself. It doesn't hurt to have a goal though...if he gets better then he may also get Bella. He doesn't want to do this without assurances...but in life there are no promises that things will be what you want.

So Seth did call...and not because of Edward (well maybe a little bit), but because Bella's writing was good.
marigold123 chapter 34 . 3/18/2012
Holy freakin shit! Jacob Black just took Edward over the edge. Bella told him that she hoped people would see the real Edward...and Black basically told him he was shit. Edward never put himself out there like that before, and Black just took it all away. Carlisle needs to fight for Edward's music. Victoria was jealous...she was hoping for some Edward action and what she got was Bella telling her to take a hike. All these people, their emotions and their needs. Edward really tried to resist going back to the bottle...Esme needs to drag him out of there. Oh hell.
karenIreland chapter 37 . 3/18/2012
Im so sad its the end. This has been one of my favorite fanfics i've read. I hope u do write some more twilight fics one day :-) Great update!
marigold123 chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
Inevitable... Bella needed to leave and Edward needs to see her leave. He also has to find out what's important in his life. How is he going to move forward in his life. Who does he want to share his life with. Edward's hard demeanor shows a vulnerable man inside...will he show the world what kind of man he really is? Will Bella see the gesture? Time alone...

So the whole music editor plan was a total mess. Edward didn't realize what his attempt at getting Bella known would really mean. Bella's articles are good. I loved how she wrote about Taylor Swift and how their lives were so different and what it meant to her. They were real words from Bella...meaningful. Did Seth ever really want to see them?

Esme took off her rings. She's shedding the past and moving forward with Carlisle. I think she's going to need his support. I hope to hell that Edward doesn't fall back in the pit.
marigold123 chapter 32 . 3/18/2012
"I wanted so badly to disagree with Carlisle's pronouncement, but as much as I hated it, he was right. There was no way he could possibly right now. He was battling too many of his own demons to be able to give enough of himself to someone else, even someone as wonderful as Bella." Yep, Esme better be ready to be there for Edward. If Edward will let her. She can't give up this time she needs to be with him.

Edward does need to exorcise those demons. He has to do it himself...though I would have hoped he could do it with support from Bella.

I guess Edward does see the writing on the wall...he knows, Bella knows as does Carlilse and Esme that the woman he cares about is going to leave him.
marigold123 chapter 31 . 3/18/2012
Yep...Edward is going to fuck up. He was so angry at Bella for encouraging his mother to talk to him. I guess he had to be pissed about something...so take it out on Bella. He did apolgize (and he needs to apologize to Rose). I loved how Bella didn't give in to Edward and let him spend the night with her...and I am glad she reassured Edward she wasn't going to leave. Edward's feelings are still conflicted. He doesn't deny his feelings for Bella...it's just alien to him.

I wonder if Edward will keep the name of his band? Everything was for Father...and now...well his perception of his father and the world he came from has changed. Eoghan did die to keep Edward and Esme safe...so maybe the name will stay...
marigold123 chapter 30 . 3/18/2012
Rosalie is conflicted and I understand. Rose thought she was in love with Edward and she wanted him to love her...it never happened. Along comes Bella and Edward changes. But it's not as simple as that...as Bella explains. Rose knows that she doesn't want Edward, she wants Em...but Edward is a failure of hers. Rose needs to listen to Gianna...her and Edward were mismatched...not meant to be.

Emmett...this fake engagement is taking his feelings for Rose and making them seem trivial. He wants to marry Rose, he just wanted to do it his own way. I hope he does get what he wants. I hope Rose does too.
marigold123 chapter 29 . 3/18/2012
Edward didn't listen to Alice and he went to see Bella. Well he went to pace outside her door! LOL! Edward asked Bella to go with him to the studio and he's admitting to himself that he needs Bella. That is huge. Edward just being with a woman...hugging her, wanting her company...dating? I love it!
marigold123 chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
Bella's hiding out. I wish Alice would have told Edward to go and say good bye to Bella. She needs to know he cares.

Oh and Alice and Jasper...what a pair. I guess you could say both lied by omission. Jasper didn't say he was a baseball player and Alice didn't tell him she was a new designer. I loved Jasper's talk about baseball and not playing the game. I think you always hope the players aren't in it just for the money. Jasper loved playing the game...and having it taken away from him has changed the axis of his world. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 27 . 3/17/2012
I so agree with your a/n. Rosalie thought she was doing right by telling Bella about Edward. But Rosalie's Edward is not Bella's Edward. Creating fears in Bella is not what this relationship needs right now. Both Edward and Bella are unsure of themselves...Edward has never had a woman he can talk to and have sex with. He wants Bella's opinion. Bella has to keep believing that Edward is different with her...she needs to see him. Oh and Mr Matchmaker! Poor Alice! When will she realize that Jasper isn't the gardener? LOL!
marigold123 chapter 26 . 3/17/2012
It's tough for Edward and Bella to interact in the real world, after getting to know each other in their cell bubble. They need to talk. But will they? Will Edward try tonite at the club...or will he revert? Ugh! I loved the talk that Edward and Carlisle had. Carlilse has stated his love for Esme. Things are not only changing for Edward. Whose guitar is that? Eoghan's or Carlilse's? Is Bella afraid of losing Edward or of keeping him? Enjoying.
2,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »