Reviews for A New Future
Tracy137 chapter 9 . 9/19
I'm not usually a fan of POV stories, but this worked really well. Your flow and the way story moves forward at just the right pace is very good as well. I'm sorry to see you haven't updated in a while - I'm as guilty I must admit, but I do genuinely hope you get to finish this one day; it's really too good to just abandon. :)
Terry Cassie chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Beside Yu Ping and Yang Guo, Yang Duo and Ke Zhong are my favourite couple. OMG. I love how Yang Duo waited for him for so long. Keep writing! :D I really like your stories!
naash chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
i bet its the actress who came back.

i love this story please do continue dont leave it hanging
naash chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
yay he agreed. lol i knew he'd agree he cant say no to yang duo anyway,

please do continue your fic is great
naash chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
again love this chapter.
naash chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
i love yang duo. you really got her personality down to a tee. ke zhong is also really accurate. i love both of them basically and this story
naash chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
so good. i love it :)
naash chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
the plot is good. i love their relationship you develop it naturally and not bam theres the emotions which a lot of poeple make a mistake of doing
naash chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
yay great chapter. i love how you make this story flow really naturally.
naash chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
yay you stayed true to the drama. i love zhi hao he's still so sweet.

i love everything.

just you make mistakes with people's point of view as in telling who that person is. it's a little confusing. plus, let's say its yang duo's perspective, so instead of 'her sister', which you written in the chapter, it should be 'my sister'.

but all in all i love it
naash chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
omg you know i just finished watching this drama in just 2 days. and i absolutely love this couple but i cant believe the drama just stopped there. i really hoped to see more yang duo and ke zhong together.

luckily i decided to go to just to see if anyone did a fanfic on this couple. and you know what YOU DID. it was my luckiest day ever. :)

so far the beginning is wonderful.

naash
Illuminating-Darkness chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
yay~!

pretty cool chapter, i shall look forward to more~

oh, I'm glad you enjoyed my oneshot btw
Illuminating-Darkness chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Ahaha!

He's evil, but evil in a very cute way xD

Good work~