Reviews for A New Future
Terry Cassie chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Beside Yu Ping and Yang Guo, Yang Duo and Ke Zhong are my favourite couple. OMG. I love how Yang Duo waited for him for so long. Keep writing! :D I really like your stories!
naash chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
i bet its the actress who came back.

i love this story please do continue dont leave it hanging
naash chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
yay he agreed. lol i knew he'd agree he cant say no to yang duo anyway,

please do continue your fic is great
naash chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
again love this chapter.
naash chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
i love yang duo. you really got her personality down to a tee. ke zhong is also really accurate. i love both of them basically and this story
naash chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
so good. i love it :)
naash chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
the plot is good. i love their relationship you develop it naturally and not bam theres the emotions which a lot of poeple make a mistake of doing
naash chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
yay great chapter. i love how you make this story flow really naturally.
naash chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
yay you stayed true to the drama. i love zhi hao he's still so sweet.

i love everything.

just you make mistakes with people's point of view as in telling who that person is. it's a little confusing. plus, let's say its yang duo's perspective, so instead of 'her sister', which you written in the chapter, it should be 'my sister'.

but all in all i love it
naash chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
omg you know i just finished watching this drama in just 2 days. and i absolutely love this couple but i cant believe the drama just stopped there. i really hoped to see more yang duo and ke zhong together.

luckily i decided to go to just to see if anyone did a fanfic on this couple. and you know what YOU DID. it was my luckiest day ever. :)

so far the beginning is wonderful.

naash
Illuminating-Darkness chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
yay!

pretty cool chapter, i shall look forward to more

oh, I'm glad you enjoyed my oneshot btw
Illuminating-Darkness chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Ahaha!

He's evil, but evil in a very cute way xD

Good work