Reviews for Dust of the Stars
Finnzo chapter 24 . 4/21
Excellent story, very few things that I had a problem with, though I am disappointed that it appears you stopped writing some 3 years ago.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 24 . 1/2
Guest chapter 24 . 10/9/2015
I enjoyed this fanfiction much more than I thought he would when it started reading it. It is sad to see that you decided not to continue story as you originally planned. And with such a sad ending... Kind of wish you would post continuation of this, but its been 2 years So it is not likely to happen. Still it was a very good story. I don't know what you plan to do For a living, but you could always be a writer. I have a feeling you do very well.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Kiva n Marteen r hot
Aussie chapter 24 . 8/23/2015
Oh my god. Best chapter of any fanfic I've read. Keep doing exactly what you're doing
JackMercer chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
In the words of General Hammond "that was SG-1"
HaywireEagle chapter 21 . 1/8/2015
dun dun un.
HaywireEagle chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
By the way. Stargates are very durable. They have taken direct Ha'tak orbital bombardment, meteor strikes, and several nuclear detonations. Though if you overload it with enough power you can destroy it or have it endure a Naquadria-enhanced nuke strike. I think they did that a few times in the series if I remember right.
HaywireEagle chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
Oh god.. not him..
HaywireEagle chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
I am pretty sure you are over using the use of explosive ammunition from the BSG Universe. It is to be honest becoming a touch excessive to me.
Vael chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
Ahhh Bryan... i read this now the third time and every time i love it.

Is there a slight chance that you will continue it in the future?

Or did you canceld the sequel?
EverfreeSparkle chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Is the Prometheus particle related to the Higgs Boson by any chance? I would understand if it was, since The Higgs Boson is related to why particles have mass when interacting with the Higgs field and knowing how to harness that could give a great understanding to energy and mass and how to interact with the Higgs field, without creating energy or matter, via the Higgs Boson (because it is a piece of the field given form? I don't rightly know). Given this I think it may be something else since we just experiementaly proved the Higgs Boson, yet this particle has not been proven to the colonies for centuries.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
Wordlurker chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
So, the replicators aren't just endlessly replicating, technology upgrading energy weapon-immune lego blocks of doom now, they're all that plus acid spitting and techno-zombification.

If they weren't horrible before, they sure as hell are now...

I congratulate you! You managed to turn the replicators from annoying Space Magic lego into demonic Borg robot insect things. I can't say I've seen that before.

Good story so far. I enjoyed reading it.
Shin1gam1 chapter 24 . 1/30/2014