Reviews for Dust of the Stars
JackMercer chapter 4 . 3/24
In the words of General Hammond "that was SG-1"
HaywireEagle chapter 21 . 1/8
dun dun un.
HaywireEagle chapter 17 . 1/8
By the way. Stargates are very durable. They have taken direct Ha'tak orbital bombardment, meteor strikes, and several nuclear detonations. Though if you overload it with enough power you can destroy it or have it endure a Naquadria-enhanced nuke strike. I think they did that a few times in the series if I remember right.
HaywireEagle chapter 18 . 1/8
Oh god.. not him..
HaywireEagle chapter 10 . 1/8
I am pretty sure you are over using the use of explosive ammunition from the BSG Universe. It is to be honest becoming a touch excessive to me.
Vael chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
Ahhh Bryan... i read this now the third time and every time i love it.

Is there a slight chance that you will continue it in the future?

Or did you canceld the sequel?
EverfreeSparkle chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Is the Prometheus particle related to the Higgs Boson by any chance? I would understand if it was, since The Higgs Boson is related to why particles have mass when interacting with the Higgs field and knowing how to harness that could give a great understanding to energy and mass and how to interact with the Higgs field, without creating energy or matter, via the Higgs Boson (because it is a piece of the field given form? I don't rightly know). Given this I think it may be something else since we just experiementaly proved the Higgs Boson, yet this particle has not been proven to the colonies for centuries.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
:-)
Wordlurker chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
So, the replicators aren't just endlessly replicating, technology upgrading energy weapon-immune lego blocks of doom now, they're all that plus acid spitting and techno-zombification.

If they weren't horrible before, they sure as hell are now...

I congratulate you! You managed to turn the replicators from annoying Space Magic lego into demonic Borg robot insect things. I can't say I've seen that before.

Good story so far. I enjoyed reading it.
Shin1gam1 chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
Great work
EffervescentNova chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Loved the Virtual combat. This is a very detailed story. Excellent.
MalSer chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
Adama and the old girl went out with style!
Fanatic-Fanatica chapter 24 . 10/4/2013
Truly epic. Can't wait for part 2. Hope Premie survived somehow
Ecomadness chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
Loved this chap so much can't wait for more.
skarosianlifeform chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
I read everything in a few days, and I was completely taken in. Lots of beautiful parts.

Cain threatening to let everyone die, just to get the gate.
The battle for Delmak between the Colonials and Sokar, and the crash of the Ha'tak were a fitting end for Sokar, far more than just Netu exploding.
Marteen remembering his first unwilling host, and how he killed him like a Goa'uld.
Jack killing Kali.
The Replicators invading the Galactica.
The Tok'ra plan of making the System Lords go to Hasara, and kill them all at once, also.

Plus the characterization of the Cylons, Jack, Amorak, Starbuck and the Commander Adama in particular (not that the others are bad).
And the politics between Tau'ri and Colonials.
And the Tok'ra are right, frankly : the Tau'ri ARE arrogant and over-confident. And they SHOULD have consulted with the Tok'ra before killing randomly System Lords, instead of focusing on Sokar. The Tau'ri ARE too primitive to resist a full-scale Goa'uld invasion, and even the Asgard wouldn't be enough.