Reviews for Run Away
DeltaKyuubi chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
awesome story i cant wait till you update
dinogrande chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Nice going hope next chapther is on the way
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Nice start to a fic. Maybe, you'll continue it someday. :
Otritzi chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Hmm...sounds like this one's actually plausible, if DOA took place in the same time frame as Ranma does.

Keep the chapters coming!
Dreamingfox chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I'm impressed! This is a well thought and well written fic. The flow of the story is a bit hectic at times but not forced. You also take the time to properly set up the scenes and don't just force the action as many fic-authors often do.

Very well done. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading more. Definitely one of my favorites.
Darkman v3 chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
pair up ranma with most of the doa girls
Darkman v3 chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
update this story
JSB chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
You have to update this, it's really good, and it's like the only Ranma/Dead or Alive crossover I could find. Please continue this soon.
Darkman v3 chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
update this story it is great!
D-sama chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
common are you gona update anytime soon? cant find anymore doa cross's
Easye712 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I definitely like this story so far. What would make it better for me is if Ranma ended up with Kasumi because they are both ronins who had to leave their families and friends behind and Kasumi doesn't seem to mind Ranma's curse at all. Besides that, they are both lonely when they travel and they could keep each other company on the road. Also Ranma can help Kasumi fight off the ninjas that are after Kasumi's life. Please hook Ranma up with Kasumi as I see them as the best couple.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
I like it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Good start.
The Brown Gaijin chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
I just wanted to say I really do hope you continue this story one day (and heirloom). I know that it's been a while since you've posted anything here, and it might be hard to get back into it, I really do think those two stories are awesome. Still whatever you do I hope you're doing alright.
sadistic lunatic chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
continue this fic please? Go ranma/kasumi!