Reviews for Return of the Stackhouse Six
Celestial2 chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
I have to tell you that I love this story more than anything I've read in a long time! You're brilliant. I love combining the two stories and I think the idea of Pam one-shots of other books is fantastic! Please update this story soon and make it last for many, many chapters. ;-)
A Chuisle A Chroi chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
Love, love, love this.

Pam, oh Pa-me-la. I adore her so much, ha, I love her and Ames' connection that you've written wonderfully. Her Ravenscroft Chicken sounds lush ;) I especially adored her when she stuck up for Ames against Sook. Also, I can't wait to hear what she thinks of Ames' nipple piercing.

I absolutely love love love your relationship you've placed between Hoyt and Hunter, gaah, the way you write them makes you just wanna cuddle them.

Bahaha, something else, I LOVE the way you take the piss out of Bill at every opportunity. The alphabet? Fucking A!

Barracuda Sookie. How amazing, I don't want Jase to be the leader of the house, it's Sookie's house. She needs to bring the bitch out a bit more I'd say.

And last, but certainly not least. Eric, how I adore that man. He's got it bad. And no, he shouldn't be allowed his Snuggle until he's worked for it. And making salad doesn't count.
sluggysmom chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
I dont care what you do, I just want Sookie to dump Bill and get with Eric! :)
sluggysmom chapter 14 . 4/8/2010
That was a fun chapter!
Vamp Winter chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
love it! definitely more Pam and for sure there has to be some Sookie-Eric snuggling :D
TeaCupHuman chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
Thanks for updating like a fiend. Pam and 13yo Ame's friendship fabulous. Bill-doe doesn't stand a chance. Let the games begin.
Moushee2 chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
I just started reading this tonight and I love it!
Shannon911 chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
I love Pam
sluggysmom chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
Awesome!
Vamp Winter chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
love it! love Pam and her 'how many's?' ... love Eric's reactions ... can't wait for the craziness to continue!
Shannon911 chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
i just read your story its great so far i look forward to the next chapter
sluggysmom chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
That was hilarious!
TeArDrOpSiNtHeSaNd chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
This story is completely awesome. Pam had me crackin up with her 'how many did you find' lines. Please, please, please, please write more. Im in England and its 01:20am but im too hooked on your stories 2 sleep :)
sluggysmom chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
YAY! Tara & Jason have connected!
Vamp Winter chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
so it's looking like they are all going to arrive at the same time along with Eric, Pam and Maxine! Sookie's not going to know what hit her ... more please!
1,834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »