Reviews for The Flashing Dagger Technique
Refraction of Light chapter 10 . 1/29
Wow this seems like a great story a waste that it hasn't been updated in a while. Although it is rather strange that it's you of all people to write it, but you aren't exactly one people would expect any narusaku from. I really do hope you continue this one day.
The Truth of Words chapter 5 . 1/14
If I was Naruto I would have thrown my dagger at her, Anko is and or was at best a B rank ninja whom in the series could barely if ever escape any attack ranked higher than A.
This is a very good story I know that you have said that you are only doing this as a hobby and I am not trying to pressure you at all but I hope you can update it soon I love that its not a rehashing on cannon and that you have teamed naruto up with the baddest badass of all shino
slythian chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Great story so far are u still writing it or not?
some random guy chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
"Naruto masters a LETHAL jutsu and begins his climb into legend."
Hmm... Sounds interesting.
"Naruto X Sakura"
Jose19 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
This Jutsu that he inherited from his father is great but can't rely on this all the time he should start branching out in his training especially on Elemental manipulation so when he learns the Rasengan he would be a more dangerous Shinobi and more well rounded.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
It is ironic that Anko is teaching the aspects of killing to Naruto and Sakura since she belongs the Torture and Interrogation Department and they are used in seeing people in pain so they are used to killing people.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
The only problem with this Jutsu is that it is so lethal but it is a strange version of the Hiraishin but I still think it would benefit Naruto if he learned sealing as well as his other skills.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
This story is really good and I am impressed in the originality and Naruto needs to learn to keep his mouth shut about his abilities because it is a important part of a Shinobi never to reveal his ablities to his enemies, and the pairing of Sakura is shocking as well.

The reason is his fangirl attitdue that is so disgusting in my point of view because she would have been a better Shinobi if she stayed as a serious Kunoichi instead of a groupie to Sasuke.
Utau neko chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Pwease update soon.
Reymen chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Finally a story that make Naruto do more clones instead of anything else
trebeh chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
You write such a nice NaruSaku tale, yet treat her so unkindly in your later works...
Endgames chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
This was a pretty interesting story. I feel like the academy didn't really prepare them adequately for what would be expected of ninja, to a somewhat ridiculous extent. Granted, this is probably fairly canon supported. But I feel like a lot of what Anko has taught them (her verbal lessons anyway) should have been covered in the academy.

That said, it was pretty interesting seeing a different dynamic than usual with Shino and Sakura (Anko seems to be pretty consistent throughout the stories I've read). I also like the idea of the Flashing Dagger technique, the thought you put into how it could work, and the significant disadvantages that it has. Even if you've dropped it, I'd say this was a good story by itself.
ScbaStv chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Oooo Good story so far. I especially like that jutsu. Very ingenious. I look forward to the continuation of this story.
Assasin Nero chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
straight to forest of death eh?
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »