Reviews for The Flashing Dagger Technique
DarknessLegends chapter 10 . 10/23
WE NEED MOAR STORY! THIS IS AWESOME!
Sebine chapter 10 . 6/3
You gonna continue this or ?
timmy1022 chapter 5 . 4/29
I'm not an expert on human psychology or child soldiers getting PTSD or anything but I think realistically in a society like theirs the whole village would be raised to dehumanise the enemy. Even the civilians, especially the civilians, everyone would be raised to think of loyalty, patriotism to the village and all that shit. Killing the Enemy is a Good Thing, because the Enemy is not like us, are not human like us. The Enemy want to kill, rape, steal, destroy your livelihood, your family, your children.

Also a good way to get children used to gore would be to dissect things in biology class, maybe have a hunting or camping field trip and hunt and butcher some wildlife, and maybe have an abattoir and butcher shop as part of the academy where the students could work.

I know, I know, it's just a shonen manga/anime. A realistic naruto universe would be a very very dark one, compared to our own.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 10 . 2/5
Awwww this story was just getting good!
ShadowImageComics chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
Interesting, I like to see this story going further.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Oh, come on! I mean, the last two sentences make it a feasible ending, but did you have to stop there?
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
It's not your fault, but having read a bunch of stories where Naruto has to deal with the council and Sakura's mom is always the worst irritant and often a completely evil bitch, I find it harder to believe than I should that Sakura's parents would ever liike Naruto (before he became the village hero, of course). Ooooh, what jutsu will he be given? The rasengan? I hope he's still going to learn the shadow clone jutsu, by the way.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
Nothing against Naruto but I actually laughed when you showed his jealousy towards Sasuke. If Sasuke doesn't care for the villagers affection, why should Naruto be angry at him? It's a good way of showing Naruto's immaturity if that's what you're trying to do.
wolfbane chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
sorry man but over 1000 reviews, over 6 years to write, and this QUALITY story only has 10 chapters something is seriously wrong
wolfbane chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
this was a really good story with realistic ninja's so far, why did you stop? please consider continuing it or rebooting it.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
Aiyyyaaaaaaaaa
why you no continue this
shtupid muthafuka
I love your writing so much
write
Refraction of Light chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
Wow this seems like a great story a waste that it hasn't been updated in a while. Although it is rather strange that it's you of all people to write it, but you aren't exactly one people would expect any narusaku from. I really do hope you continue this one day.
The Truth of Words chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
If I was Naruto I would have thrown my dagger at her, Anko is and or was at best a B rank ninja whom in the series could barely if ever escape any attack ranked higher than A.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
This is a very good story I know that you have said that you are only doing this as a hobby and I am not trying to pressure you at all but I hope you can update it soon I love that its not a rehashing on cannon and that you have teamed naruto up with the baddest badass of all shino
slythian chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Great story so far are u still writing it or not?
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »