Reviews for Yours, Mine, Ours
Makubex017 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Agreed! I like that for once it is the other way around and the geek/nerd is comfortable in his body. I do have to also agree that it didn't really sound like McKay and that John almost never respects McKay's things. Good fic, thank you.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
It's nice to read a story where John has body issues and Rodney comforts him instead of the other way around for once.
The Smiley Bandit chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I liked it and I thought it was very sweet. Its fun to take characters and put them in new situations, exploring things and ideas is what fanfiction is about. _ We can play with them all we want. _ Lovely story.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awwh this is fantastic! I love it. Well done Rodney! :)
JeannieWood chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
If it wasn't Rodney talking, I might say this is a cute little interlude. But you obviously can't write the McKay character at all. Rodney never talks in this way, ever. No matter who he was dating, on screen. Hell, i cant even picture the actor willing to talk like this, he's never played a character remotely similar.

Not to mention the Sheppard character totally out of context.

So why is it your writing SGA at all, when you obviously hate the characters as the show writes them, enough to completely alter their personalities. /frown

I'm pissed off for the characters, just sitting here.
Lygtemanden chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
What a beautiful 'turn-around' story, it's always Rodney that's unhappy with his body, but of course John could be as well. Thank you for this!