Reviews for New Beginnings
Dothurnaax chapter 35 . 7/7
This has been bugging me throughout the story, why does Isabel keep referring to Thel as "Arbiter"? With how close they are one would expect both of them to be on first name basis by now.
A pleased guest chapter 35 . 6/25
THANK YOU FOR THE NEW CHAPTER. I SHALL STUDY AND THRIVE APON IT'S CONTENT
Mar' Garaisee chapter 35 . 6/11
Where have you been?! I been craving for more of this and you deny my hunger? SHAME ON YOU!

translation: OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! CF IS BACK! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS WONDERFUL STORY, LOVE YOUR WORK! I'M A FAN!
dierschke9 chapter 35 . 6/11
YAY YOUR BACK! - (hugs) ive ben a fan of your work forever! And sory for the yeling... ._. Anyhoo... on to it...
I like this chapter and shadows "little" problem wil be continue to develop literally and figurativly throughout the story.
Also cant wait to se arby's reaction xD or mine... cough cough... ._. Anyhoo god luck on the next chapter and keep doin what your doin PEACE -
Jolene Gies chapter 34 . 3/21
Ok, this is absolutely incredible work! If you publish an update on this book, go to .com to find me and let me know. You will see my name: Jolene Gies. Feel free to let me know...I'm not on very often, but I'll be on during the weekend for a few hours on Saturday. Great job!
I have decided to do one thing: use this story to make the movie of It. I decided to make the movie of this story and to make It early with the help of the great director Peter Jackson.
When i and Mr Jackson will have realesed the movie i will tank you personally and thery much.
Do you like if i call this movie halo: the arbiter's legend
I love this story. I think that if you go to the 343 industries and ask to make a spin off videogame in third person or to make a movie with this story will say you ok. Please make the next chapter ready.
Sehcturc chapter 34 . 2/13
I haven't played halo since I was a kid, I am in love with this fanfic and it has brought back memories and whatnot. You're an amazing writer who keeps these stories feeling cannon, thank you!
Makkenna chapter 34 . 2/7
Amazing as usual! So glad to see you updating
HubrisBrutus chapter 31 . 1/12
This does not make any sense
She knows he works for the enemy so why didn't she say that so he would be taken care of.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 34 . 1/3
lov
dierschke9 chapter 34 . 1/1
Nice your finally back :)
KATT9033 chapter 34 . 1/1
I'm so happy your back! you had me worried and I must say this chapter was very interesting. the beginning with 'Rtas was insightful and showed how hard moving on from the brutal betrayal of the profits is for the Sanghilie. I wounder who is in the room with him though? the steamy love play between Thel and Isabelle is also a welcome addition to this work of art. when will Diablo's identity be revealed? I have a hunch but I'm saving that till you post it. thanks again for another great read and I'm glad your writing again
emipopescu21 chapter 34 . 1/1
Yea well its never too late but HAPY NEW YEAR
Endu chapter 33 . 8/18/2016
Fantastic, simply brilliant story and writing. I'm starving for more of this story, its amazing.