Reviews for New Beginnings
Tenchi Knight chapter 33 . 7/14
This is so much bugusness. I'm angry to hear this is happening and hope that soon they will get roasted and we can get more of your wonderful writings.
dnguyen686 chapter 32 . 7/5
This is so awesome I can't we sit for more
Preacher of Kepler-1975 chapter 33 . 6/14
First I'm sorry about the situation. But this is a message that all of us have to be careful from now on. Also, I don't know if this is good news but I tried to go to the fake sites you listed and they seem to have been deleted. But there may be many more out there who are committing the same atrocious acts without us knowing. Hopefully Google or whoever is in charge of the copyrights enforcement can put a stop to this. Best of luck and take care.
Rha' Manatkrea chapter 33 . 6/11
ah oh no! :( i hope this gets fixed soon, i love reading your stories and i've been looking forward to the newest chapter :) keep up the great work btw!
Mar' Garaisee chapter 33 . 6/9
Those damn brainless people how dare they do that!?
dierschke9 chapter 31 . 6/9
Also new pairing olympia vale but use vale from halo 5 guardians and usze taham from hunters in the dark book so yeah sanghelix spartan vale btw vale speaks sangheli! Maybe after all the fanfic bull shit and crap is done then please in no delay try to make that story please!
dierschke9 chapter 32 . 6/9
By the way DRAGONFIRE68 was my old account I changed it!
dierschke9 chapter 33 . 6/9
Shame really they should at leaset say who made the original!?
Emperor's Forsaken chapter 33 . 6/8
this is a unforgivable crime! Launch the exterminates fleet! Death to the xenos, the heretic, and the enemy
MosquitosMonk chapter 32 . 5/19
Has the story new beginnings been discontinued, ended or still in progress?
DRAGONFIRE68 chapter 1 . 3/20
awsome make a sequel were a female sangheli falls over thel at sanghelios after halo 3and this story au never happened please try not a lot of arbiterxoc female sangheli rated m maybe think about it but

AWSOME!
Dothurnaax chapter 19 . 1/29
Well shit, didn't see that coming.
CommanderNova702 chapter 29 . 1/6
Hello, Hello, Hello, HELLO. XD It is I, the illustrious Commander Nova heheheh. XD
OedonWrithe chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
YOU KNOW WHAT I CALLED IT ESPECIALLY WHEN SHADOW'S GENDER WAS KEPT AMBIGUOUS
crazykenz chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
I'm in love, with their love! I love them! xD

Why didn't you let Diablo finish his scentence!? -_-