Reviews for New Beginnings
Please update this soon.
solaheartnet chapter 30 . 3/14
You must update soon! I love this story and your writing is amazing! I can't wait for nore and look forward to it. :D
ddan chapter 30 . 2/2
Fuckin awesome story man cant wait to see what happens next really good this id noe officially like my favorite story other than halo unexpected alliance thank you very much and i cant wait to read more chapters and i am looking forward to seeing your story in the front pages of the halo fanfiction website..
With thanks ddan
Lowtoner chapter 30 . 1/23
Amazing! Love your writing style. You show alot of hard work in these chapters, can't wait for the next one.
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 30 . 1/20
Great story. I have a slight issue with it however. This planet arc of the story has been going on for a LONG time. I don't know what you have planned for it, but it's starting to wear out its welcome to me. Everything else is great. :) keep up the good work.
ShiftFrame chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
... (goes back and re-reads the chapters involving shadow)...
aaaaah I see what you did there, when ever shadows 3 person point of view came up, you never insinuate what gender shadow is. clever.
Didd23 chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
Been over two months since your last update, can't wait for the next one
Didd23 chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
Wait, I thought... but that transmission... (head explodes from confusion)
Didd23 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
this is the same planet that Headhunters was on isn't it.
Didd23 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
during the human-covenant war, our average casualties after battles were often in the thousands. Overall, billions of people died by the time the war ended
Didd23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
probably a Spartan 4. Don't really like them, but if she is this'll be interesting.
Aldanus Auramaru chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
So I meant to leave a review for this wonderful story after reading it, because you deserve a lot of praise for the amount of work and dedication you've put into this.

I've learned in the past that some writers do not like reviews of critique, and it seems you require no critique to begin with. Your writing is amazing, the emotional depth between characters runs thick through the pages and it is so refreshing to see an odd pairing have a proper romantic build-up.

Although Arbiter is a bit of a quiet character in many of the games (and I'm not sure about the books), I found your portrayal of him to be something you might see or hear in the actual series. Your are very consistent with his tone and personality, even when passion flares he still maintains his features through small actions you choose to point out: he is always calm and collected.

My point being: I love what you did with the characters you chose/made and their interactions come off as genuine, never forced by the writer.

The paranormal foreshadowing, as well as the fact that Shadow is not given any gender-identifying pronouns gives away the fact that it is supposed to be a mystery to the readers, it is also foreshadowed rather early when Thel THINKS he sees Dawson in the doorway to the hangar but instead sees Shadow.

While this isn't really a problem, I'm simply saying that readers were lead to believe that Shadow is Dawson from a relatively early point in the story... Which can mean that we are just waiting for Arbiter to find out. In hindsight, I might be the only person who noticed these things, so it is nothing to worry about... I'm just saying: I was not *surprised* when Shadow turned out to be Dawson, I WAS, however, very VERY interested in reading Arbiter's reaction. And let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

All in all, this is an excellent story with so much potential still and you have a lot of potential as a writer. I am looking forward to seeing how this story develops and how you develop as a writer. Favorited!

-Aldan
Epideme chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
Goodness me I just finished reading 29 and 30 , brilliant stuff, please don't stop writing your great! Wonder if that majors going to blab about what he saw, my money's on yes ;)
Ny'Kle chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
*at the arrival of the Diablo* dun dun dunnaaa!
DEVINE.L chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
I love the chemistry between Thel and Dawson!