Reviews for Dream Chasers
Eeveecat1248 chapter 2 . 8/20
more.
Loved it, nearly brought me to tears. Both chapters.
Spirit of Fury chapter 2 . 1/3
Woah.
One of the best interpretations (as well as one of the most accurate) as to what may have happened while Hiccup was out of commission and they were returning to Berk.
Spirit of Fury
WeRiseAbove chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Aww, really pretty story. I hope it isn't over! Poor Astrid ): You're an AMAZING author!
I love toothless chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Almost cried
Reader103 chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
pppplease please update sssoon
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Are you going to add more? Like his recovery and the Vikings making changes to the village so that dragons can stay? Or maybe about a meeting amongst the Vikings about what happened back at the Nest and explain the kids' dragons' presence and persistence in being near the kids? If you are continuing then I can't wait for the next chapter! You have a good story going so far already! :)
Fumseck73 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
I can't wait to see the next chapter :) very nice !
MM chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
This is a good story. I always wanted to see the other teens getting used to their dragons while they waited for Hiccup to wake up. And I think you're writing Astrid pretty well. So, continue?
Pearlness4700 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
want more so awesome!
Traveling Muse chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
great detail and angst
OinkyThePiggy chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I'm speechless, this is so good. I think I may have onlynread one other story where it was Toothless that bit off Hiccup's leg. That idea is very sound and I like it for some strange reason.

Is this the end or did you plan on continuing this at some point? Either way, great job.
Berk's-Potato-Bender chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
This is one of the best HTTYD fanfics concerning Astrid's POV that I've read yet. Bravo!
I really like how you're actually developing the relationship between Astrid and Stormfly and not having them instantly be best buds.
Keep writing, I'll be keeping an eye on this story.