Reviews for Saving Me
Bulma's Husband chapter 10 . 6/30
Please update this was a very good story please I would read and update everyday!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 11 . 5/28
Wow. Well for starters I was sooo not liking this vegeta from the beginning, even though he did "save" bulma he was still a asshole! And when he flicked bulmas thigh! What a bastard! I was waiting for bulma to finally stand up to him and not be scared. I have a feeling that tarble is gonna get his revenge on Bulma. I was kinda pissed that bulma stupid ass threw her self at vegeta especially since he called her his "decoration". I was hoping that it was vegeta who made the first move and let go of his pride to admit that he wants bulma. I feel for Kin, poor thing! She deserves an apology! Again vegeta is such a dick, clearly Kin had no idea that vegeta didn't want her as his mate. And to top it off she finds those two together in bed dammmnn talk about betrayal! Will Kin let this go or not? Will bulma sleep in the same bed with vegeta when he comes back? Or will she request a other room? Will it be known that bulma is a tech genius? And will there be a freeza in this story? Is there going to be a kakorat? So where do we go from here? UPDATE!
Boneheart chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
Nooooo the story was getting ! Why'd you stop?! _
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
Please update one of the best stories I've read
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Next chapter ?
smalsa chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Great story! wasn't expecting Kin at all, can't wait to see where it goes from here! It's been a while but I hope you update soon!

Oh and just out of curiosity Is does Bulma not have any scientific abilities?
smalsa chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
This is the first fic I've read where Tarble is evil, and I absolutely love it usually his kind and gentle so I had to do a double take and be like woah is this tarble! Some of his antics had me laughing and the brotherly interaction especially on vegeta's side was hilarious! Amazing I can't wait to read more!
rivruskende chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
I love this story! I hope you didn't abondoned it and you will update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
very well written! i cant wait to read more. i reallp hope you add mor to this story i want to see what happens next :)
bval1 chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Update please!
preciousjade76 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Hi, it's me jade. I was just thinking about this fic the other day, and decided to read it again. Hope u add more chapters soon.
marie.bora chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Nice and sweet story. I wanna see a new chapter, please! :D
Asrae chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
OMG this story is amazing! Keep up the good work!
Aki-07 chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
So far I'm really into it. This is the first unfinished story I've bothered following your doing a great job with this one