Reviews for Saving Me
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Next chapter ?
smalsa chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Great story! wasn't expecting Kin at all, can't wait to see where it goes from here! It's been a while but I hope you update soon!

Oh and just out of curiosity Is does Bulma not have any scientific abilities?
smalsa chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
This is the first fic I've read where Tarble is evil, and I absolutely love it usually his kind and gentle so I had to do a double take and be like woah is this tarble! Some of his antics had me laughing and the brotherly interaction especially on vegeta's side was hilarious! Amazing I can't wait to read more!
rivruskende chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
I love this story! I hope you didn't abondoned it and you will update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
very well written! i cant wait to read more. i reallp hope you add mor to this story i want to see what happens next :)
bval1 chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Update please!
preciousjade76 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Hi, it's me jade. I was just thinking about this fic the other day, and decided to read it again. Hope u add more chapters soon.
marie.bora chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Nice and sweet story. I wanna see a new chapter, please! :D
Asrae chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
OMG this story is amazing! Keep up the good work!
Aki-07 chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
So far I'm really into it. This is the first unfinished story I've bothered following your doing a great job with this one
Ajkjohnson chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
DDAAAAMMMNNN! I like it all! I can't say i expected that from Vegeta-honestly i dont see how Bulma will ever want him now.
menga88 chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
WOW! All I could think was DAMN WHEN WILL THIS GIRL RUN OUTTA STEAM! Then, you stopped after four updates and I was sad. Lol, you must have been working on those chapters for a while! They were AWESOME! I am so freaking excited for another chapter... def worth the wait! ;-)
Shirochan21 chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
hahahahaha I really liked this chapter it was funny "severe case blue balls for the rest of the day. Fucking Kin" LMOA cant wait for the next update
ScoobyDoobyDee chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
omggg, i can't wait to find out what happens! great story :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »