Reviews for Supernatural Amnesia
The Epic Elven Twins chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Cute so far, but just a note it's iron, not lead, that wards the ghost off temporarily.
Lady Dane chapter 31 . 2/15/2011
Great story. Can't wait to read the sequel!
SupernaturalLove21212 chapter 31 . 1/25/2011
You are such an amazing writer! The idea of this story was brilliant! Although I cried my eyes out during most of the chapters, it's a realistic ending. I hope you're planning on writing a sequel! Who knows maybe something will happen to Chuck which will bring Stephanie back to Dean :) One can hope right?

Once again, you did an incredible job! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)
SupernaturalLove21212 chapter 30 . 1/25/2011
*Cries*
Rosa4dean chapter 31 . 1/25/2011
This has been one of my favorite story i loved the ending dean not getting the girl its different and i think it was great well done cant wait to read more of your stories. :)
SupernaturalLove21212 chapter 29 . 1/18/2011
What an awesome chapter! I loved it! Stephanie remembers her past! Although that's a good thing, I feel so bad for Dean. :( I wonder if things will ever be the same between them again. Can't wait to read more!
Rosa4dean chapter 29 . 1/18/2011
poor dean he is going to miss her. :)
KissWithAFistx chapter 29 . 1/18/2011
Aw i liked the chapter, but it shouldnt end like this .. i mean stef & chuck are cute and its great that she's got her memory back but .. dean. D:
Rosa4dean chapter 28 . 1/14/2011
i love this story cant believe its ending loved it cant wait for the next chapter. :)
sam riggs chapter 28 . 1/12/2011
great chapter once again
SupernaturalLove21212 chapter 27 . 1/12/2011
Wow...! Incredible 2 chapters! I can't wait to see what happens next. Something tells me there's going to be a showdown between Lucifer and Michael! Uh oh!
sam riggs chapter 27 . 1/11/2011
OMG WOW WOW WOW i cant wait till the next update
SupernaturalLove21212 chapter 25 . 1/6/2011
Exciting chapter! I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Stephanie! Thanks for updating so fast! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Rosa4dean chapter 25 . 1/6/2011
love it want more please. :)
AprilC3604 chapter 25 . 1/6/2011
I love this story! Awesome job. I can't wait to see where you are going with it. Please update! :)