Reviews for All The Things She Said
caradens chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
excellent
thanks
thelover'sresign chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This story was so cute and HOT!
I loved it!
Brittany and Rachel seems like such a crack pairing, but I think with their personalities together they could make an interesting and adorable dynamic.
fatima343 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
i love it
dorkanglee chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow! That was hot!
Gleek1990 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
this is really good! i wish you would continue it though.. there are not enough rachel brittany stories :(
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That scene where the santana and Quinn were angry that Britt was being hekd by Rachel was my favorite..
The Half-Blood Princess 96 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Write a sequel please. this was a great story
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I do so love possessive, jealous lovers and their submissive counterparts. This story was pure deliciousness. Quinn and Santana should know that they're approach would do nothing but make them lose any chance they had with Rachel, at least Brittany knew the way to go.
brightandshiney chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Loved it.

That was fantastic.

I would love a sequel to see how Santana and Quinn react to the news of Rachel and Brittany.
shan-nins chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I don't even know if I can properly review this story, it was so hot. I don't think I've ever been so affected on ff.
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh dear sweet lord this was so hot. I loved it. Dominant!Brittany always rules and so does Submissive!Rachel. Hot locker notes too. Great job...and fyi length is god!
minako366 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow...I mean...whoa *nods* awesome! :)
throught-fire-and-flames chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
omg this was awesome. please reconsider the no sequel thing. please :)
WinterAquair chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh yes! A sequel please!

This is definitely one of my favorite stories... Oh gosh! This was too amazing..