Reviews for I Heard It Through The Grapevine
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Poor Bobby had a really hard year in season5, he couldn't even fight with them until the end.
Renart chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
lol
antra chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Nice. You could write the same thing in the other direction: Roy and Walt hearing through the greapevine that the Winchesters are still/again alive
daleaikman chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was a cool story. There hasn't been many stories about this one. Thanks for writing it. So how about a part to the other way around.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Nice! Would love if Dean called Roy/Walt himself
Thallys chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I still think that's exactly what happened.

God I love your dabbles !
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was good. The dialogue was realistic, it was a good one-minute read.

But I have to make a request...Could you write a sequel? I have found NO stories about Dean keeping his promise about taking down Roy and Walt. I was wondering...could you write one?

Remain awesome,

ZKL
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
What I really want to see is the hunters' faces when they figure out they're alive.
CV chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
He, he! Now the hunting world's reaction to the resurection please! }
Lilith-2009 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
LOL!
lilykep chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
LOL!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Very amusing to hear that grapevine but I do with Dean just showed up and scared the sh!t out of Roy and Walt. No one gets the drop on the Winchesters and gets away with it! *hehe*
asdf42 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Awesome story!
spnMom chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I laughed so hard at this, tears started falling... I would loooove to see Walt and Roy's faces when Dean catches up with 'em. Thanks for posting, this was a hoot!
racefh853629 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hahaha, awesome ending. Especially Dean saying, "I'll remember to do that next time I die." Hilarious!

Great story! :D