Reviews for Damn Prussia!
Ashton-Hernandez690 chapter 1 . 2/23
Ooooooooooh my gooooooooooog! This was your FIRST lemon? Holy shit!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
...this is your first?
I don't believe you. Holy shit, gurl, this was friggin HOT! Better than a lot of others that I've read!
Just...oooh, Feisty!Roddy, how I love him..
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I don't even like this couple but that was some good yaoi...

Hnng...dominant Austria. *drools*

*reads A/N* Woah woah woah! Hold up a sec there...this is your FIRST lemon? Damn girl...this impressive even if it's your 100th lemon, but your FIRST! Holy crap. *applauds* Brilliant job! *mutters to herself* especially for her first lemon...seriously, I can never dream of writing as well as this person in a million years.

ANYWAYS! Wonderful job, my friend!
Lorana Vargas chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
THIS WAS YOUR FIRST LEMON! THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING! i don't usually read prussiaXaustria pairings (this was actually my first time reading anything of the sort) but that was extremely well written and i LOVED it! your are SOOOOOO AMAZING!
pluiepluie chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
:) I'll review, Even though it's years ago that you posted this lovely lemon of lemony goodness But hey! It's new to me! :D
:D I LOVED this! So much! :D :D Squee! :D :D I love lemons were Roddy dear tops and Prushy begs! ((XD Yeah, I have pet names for everyone!)) :3 Oh! I just loved the part where everyone is all freaked out during the meeting-especially the part about 'Murica shaking like Latvia after a week at Russia's house! :D I'd have to say this is going on my top five favorite lemons list! :D I just loved this... So.. Freaking... Much! Well I'm going to stop rambling like a crazy person
I really loved this.. Have I said that enough? XD I really don't think I did...
Hehe auf wiedersehen!
xoxo
PluPlu 3
Katoryu chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
oh, how i love role reversals
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Your still awesome Prussia, it's just that I think your a natural uke
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is a great story! But how did Austria not die from England's tea? And why didn't Japan and Hungary make a manga about it? (ps. Japan is a closet perv, so wherever yaoi or yuri is Japan is right there next to it) Awesome fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Am I the only one who's confused by that the summary for this is exactly the same as your other story "I know"? And that this particular part is also present in both stories?

Anyway, it's a really good story. And interesting - I never imagined Roddy to be the seme. But that is hot. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Eeep! This is sooooo hot...just, just *to overwhelmed to talk* I cosplay Prussia, and my friend (and crush) is Austria, and i was reading this in piano class, and he just randomly walks over, starts reading over my shoulder, blushes, grins, whispers "i would love to se that drooling flushed look on your face,liebe" and walks away. THIS FIC IS SO GOOD THAT IT BRINGS OUT THE PERVY DOMINANT AWESOME IN A SHY PIANIST! DANKE!
Sonicknuxshad chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
*opens mouth, shuts it, opens again* I usually hate Austria being seme and usually end up closing the tab like 'no'... But this was so good... I couldn't stop reading. And the ending... XD That was perfect with Germany and then the chocolate thing. And this is your fist lemon? Really? It was perfect! Like really... Awesomeness.
Okarilia chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
my god... is that true?! this is your firts lemmon?! you gotta be kidding me! it was delicious! too delicious to be true! x3 all my love to you 3
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Roderich always tops Gilbert, but Gilbert will Always be awesome.
T.N.Shiroi chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Haha. So Prussia was topped? That's kinda rare *laughs*

This is hot. Totally.
And now Prussia knows not to make Austria angry...unless he wants to be the bottom xD
Shannon A. Bernstein chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This. Was. So. Good.

Like, I have no other words for it. It might be the best PruAus smut I've read so far. I loved it.

Only thing is I'm not quite sure why you switched from country names to human names there, but that won't stop me from loving this oneshot. And teasing, dominant Austria. I love it. You are as awesome as Prussia.