Reviews for Damn Prussia!
Your first lemon? Hottest and most well-written one I've ever had the good fortune to come across. Like holy crap. I loved it. (Psst, I may possibly just maybe perhaps somewhat slightly sort of totally have a thing for submissive Prussia.) Loved it though, the kissing especially, and really the whole thing was just awesome, much like the subject *wink wonk* ;D
Hayami chapter 1 . 7/16
This was your FIRST lemon? It was probably the best I've ever read xD
Well it was better then 50 shades of grey XD
Bailey chapter 1 . 3/26
This was great, well done- I now have about 3 more drawings of PruAus on my wall. Please do more, you have a talent. :-)
RandomXwolfy chapter 1 . 2/26
This was your FIRST lemon?! It was fluffin fantastic :D ️
The cat chapter 1 . 1/2
That was your first? Seriously? It was awesome!
Just one thing, though: Silverette?
SweetDarkWish chapter 1 . 1/2
This was hot af. Your first lemon? Omg that was just perfect! :33
Y chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Nice.. But it's better for Prussia to be the top
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Holy hell...Is it just me or is it hot in here? *fans herself wildly* So totally AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I can't believe this is your first time writing lemon. This is way too good to be a first time writing. Amazing work! It's hard to find so good lemons. Thank you for writing it!
Idk chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
It should've been backwards- you'd think Prussia would be the playful, dark mysterious guy. Very well written though!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
That was fucking wonderful. Super hot. There really aren't enough top Austria fics out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I loved it . omg I want to read more XD
jay chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
amazing lemon had me on the edge of my seat entire time
Tia Nyu chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Damn! What a nice story! I enjoyed your idea so much, like, oh my, it's so sexy to imagine Roderich and Gilbert doing such inappropriate things during a world meeting pause asjfksgdkfgsdhfsh *dies*
AND OH MY GOD I LOVE TO SEE AUSTRIA BEING ON TOP. IT'S SO FUCKING SEXY. SO FUCKING HOT. OH MY.
I enjoyed a lot to read this story, it's awesome (just like Prussia!). Please keep the good work! The world needs more top!Austria.

See ya!
PS.: I apologize for any grammar/vocabulary mistakes on my comment. English is not my mother language O3O