Reviews for Damn Prussia!
Ace chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
*Nosebleed*
FireCrystal025 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
*Drool* Best Lemon Ever :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
*fangirl squeal* Sadistic Austriaepic. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh. My. God. That was fucking AMAZING! Im drooling and am pretty sure that I barfed a rainbow O*O pppppplllleeeeaaaaaassssee keep righting these amazing stories! This gave me one of the biggest lady-boners ever (but you probably didn't want to know that)
Austria chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
*dabs forehead with handkerchief.* 'Ahem'... That was quite... "Interesting" in sorts... If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and avoid contact with Prussia for, uh... A few days...
AkatsukiGhostQueen chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow. This was you're first? This is really well written. Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I love it, really I do * fangirl scream*
LittleMIssOtaku-fanfiction chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
You...are saying...that was your FIRST lemon? Holy shit you are amazing that was so good and well written and stuff! I absolutely loved it! Oh my fuck now I'm fangirling...YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
harada misao chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
my fangirl mind just exploded!
TheDreamer240 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That was your first 0.0 that was the best NSFW or Lemon what ever your call it I've ever read in my life :D I love Dom!Prussia x Sub!Austria but Dom!Austria is just... Fucking hot I'll put it that way.
Oddity chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Hot. Motherfucking. Damn. You successfully managed to make Roderich seem like the hottest fucking seme on this Earth. Oh God, I would pay to have him fuck me now. Before this, I didn't even fucking like Austria all that much. Now I won't even be able to look at him without my mind going back to chocolate lube a sinful tongue. And you made Gilbert the cutest fucking uke ever. Maybe 'cute' is the wrong word. Irresistable seems more fitting. Hell, I'd fuck him on the world conference table. Twice.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
THIS WAS SOOO OH MY GOD THE NOSEBLEEDS
INACTIVE PERMANENTLY chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ooooooooooh my gooooooooooog! This was your FIRST lemon? Holy shit!
thisisup-upisno chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
...this is your first?
I don't believe you. Holy shit, gurl, this was friggin HOT! Better than a lot of others that I've read!
Just...oooh, Feisty!Roddy, how I love him..
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I don't even like this couple but that was some good yaoi...

Hnng...dominant Austria. *drools*

*reads A/N* Woah woah woah! Hold up a sec there...this is your FIRST lemon? Damn girl...this impressive even if it's your 100th lemon, but your FIRST! Holy crap. *applauds* Brilliant job! *mutters to herself* especially for her first lemon...seriously, I can never dream of writing as well as this person in a million years.

ANYWAYS! Wonderful job, my friend!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »