Reviews for Aftermath
kagome higurashi chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
please write some more. it's good. have a couple more chapters about ryoma's life in America and tom, and then write about when ryoma arrives in japan.
jiny-chan chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Time skip to japan
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I think you should skip a few years and reveal Ryoma's life in America through flashbacks. Please update! I really hope you didn't abandon this story.
GGCharms chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Such a good story! I hope you didn't abandon it!

If you do update, I say skip a few years to when Ryoma arrives in Japan and then have some things that can trigger memories of Ryoma's life in America.

Love everything so far! Please update!
aku no tensai chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
OPTION 1! More snippets of America and Tom please? I know, I'm just a tad bit morbid aren't I?
Good luck with the next chapter, and the ones after it! I can't wait to read them
-AnT
Aku no Tensai chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
MORE SNIPPETS OF AMERICA...and Tom.
hopper chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Update soon please.
InvisibleNinja333 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
i think you should do one more chapter on america then time skip to japan
Natsume1111 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I find that Proposal 2 is the best. In addition if there is more intrigue, more people will read your fiction.
In any case, your good fiction, I love it and I hope see more soon.
Bye Bye
Kiiissss
Kiba515 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
good story and i cant wait for the next chapter
1049286 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Ah dammnit! I knew that would happen! Poor Ryo He's gonna be molested... *shakes head at pervy yaoi thoughts*
rieai chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
maybe i would like option 2.
keep writing,,
please let it be longer okay,,
this story is worth reading,,
Nekotan1999 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
O.o woah. that was...a little...interesting? i don't know... i guess i like it... I wonder what seigaku will think if they found out... Will tom force ryoma to sleep with other people?
TheGirlWhoWalkedAway chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Skip a few years to Japan! .! Oya oya!