Reviews for Defying All Odds
Mahta chapter 26 . 2/12
How did you manage to turn the beautiful story of elphaba the wicked witch of west into a Lame Twilight ?! How ?! Ughh i feel sick
Mahta chapter 21 . 2/11
Excuse me but what kind of 28 years old mother with a lost child would start that kind of filirting with a lover that wasnt around for 6 years and worry about stupid little thing like her lover's wife ?! If you wanna write about a mother you should put away all those teenage thoughts and discribe a grown woman thoughts and worries , if a mother looses her child she'd think worry and talk about nothing but her child.
GreenFaeLovesYero chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Kinda weird to read my own language as spells x') did you use google translate ? Because I understand where your going but: Om deze deur Te ontgrendelen verwijder ik haar charme en laat me gaan met mijn Eigen vrije wil."
Is not exactly good Dutch:p
Love the story thus far, going to continue reading now (:
ZANA chapter 26 . 3/4/2012
Looooooooove this fanfic. Read at least 5000000000000000000999 times! Is there a sequel
XxQueenElphabaOfTheWestxX chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
Ok first of all this story is amazing just like all of the other stories ive read of yours and secondly were you really Elphaba in your school play? That's so cool! I thought it wasn't copyrighted to do that musical in schools yet though? That's so very cool though! Did you have to paint your skin green and wear a black wig or anything? Really good story!
tanya-arianneNL chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
You have no idea how surprised I was when i saw that dutch part, Though It did ruin the mystery spells mostly have, but hey, there won't be much readers who are originally from the netherlands. Well, anyway I really like your story!
WickedSweet123 chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
It must be kind of weird for you to get a review for this story with it being kind of old but I found it looking at another author's favorite stories and it sounded interesting so here I am! I usually wouldn't review but I had to ask you a question: How are you doing Wicked at your school? Last time I heard you couldn't because they wouldn't sell the rights yet. So did they recently change it? And if so, how much was it to do it? Because if your school did it then I want to try to talk my school into doing it.

ANYWHO...this story is really good. I actually kind of like the accidental pregnancy idea. You don't normally see those in Wicked fanfics. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Malorne-10 chapter 13 . 3/1/2011
I can't fight this feeling anymore? really? (laughs and shrugs)it works so i wont argue with it.
3Mindy3 chapter 26 . 1/27/2011
So awhile back I was asking people if they knew any good fanfictions to read and my friend Jen (xFroggyFernyCabbagex)recommended this one. Well...for about a month I totally forgot to look it up to be quite frank. I have a shot attention span so I tend to read/write one-shots.

However I started reading this story about two days ago and I just finished! I loved it to be honest. Fiyerba is just about my favorite thing in the world and this captured it well.

I really liked Lyra, she was an awesome OC. Great sub-plot. Fiyero and Elphaba are just so...*sighs happily*

Long story short, I'm really glad I took the time to read this! Beautiful work, it kept me entertained until the end!

~Mindy
alfalfaba chapter 26 . 12/4/2010
Aw, happy ball of fluff ending... So cute! Love the name you picked for the baby, and the whole story in general. Great job.
alfalfaba chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
Typically I only reply at the end of a completed fix but then they were talking about baby names and kids and I had a spazz attack and had to review. Omg omg omg omg squee! LOVE IT! No other words to express it. Totally freakin awesome! Love every bit of it - the fluff, the characterizations, the suspense, the characters... Brilliant!
claramadesouffles chapter 26 . 11/25/2010
Give your aunt a hug for me. :) -sends a hug-

I am so sad to know that this story is over. This story means a lot to me, because it was one of the first Wicked fics I ever read. When I first saw it was an accidental pregnancy fic, I was a bit hesitant to read it, but I am SO GLAD that I did. You have serious writing skills, because this was AMAZING. Everyone was VERY in character, and you didn't kill off Fiyero! Yay! I am SO favoriting this!

If you ever get a chance and you have an idea, you should write a sequel. I'd definitely read it. :D

Amazing story. Great job! ;)

claramadesouffles chapter 25 . 11/25/2010
Oh... I am SO sorry to hear about your aunt. So, so, terribly sorry. It just makes me loathe cancer even more. :(

-sends Tragic a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates- You'll be in my prayers!

Fantastic chapter. :)

claramadesouffles chapter 24 . 11/25/2010
That was so sad... I literally cried. I usually don't cry unless something REALLY gets to me. You're AMAZING at writing... wow.

If you had killed off Fiyero, this review would be much angrier. :)

-goes to do more reading-

Jen
claramadesouffles chapter 23 . 11/25/2010
I am SO sorry for taking forever to finally read this! I've gotten so behind on my fanfic reading that it's crazy. D:

I hope your aunt's doing better, and thanks for the dedication!

-goes to finish reading-