Reviews for ice breaker
dreamsandfaiths chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Hahahaha! It was kind of confusing at first but I got it and I thought it was funny. Good work.
lovemagi101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I felt as if I was dying of laughter. I liked this story very much. Thank you for writing it, it was extremely funny:)
Poisonsnake23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Love it
Blazingfyres chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Fucking beautiful. Half because I felt like swearing, half because I loved it.

Blaze
IshidaH chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Format: Original and Amazing!
I enjoyed reading this going up and down while agreeing that Karin would indeed leave her paperwork around in such a manner. Also the idea of the Kurosaki family being in one squad does seem a pretty good one. Guess I didn't expect Toushirou to be into kinky stuff in the cupboard though. He finally let go of his reserves :D
XoXoxAx chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
i love it!
splintered reality chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
a strange though good one shot
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was super cute! I like how it was written too!
DreamScene chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
So engrossing. And the two play off each other so well. I especially enjoyed the dynamic of her teasing and his resistance, although he ultimately gives in. It's sweet and outright silly and makes completely perfect sense.

Total love for this. And completely deserving of multiple re-reads.

Amazing.

Did I mention the humor? It's not only a fun read, but it's laugh-out loud funny.
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Have you ever though about doing a sequel to this? It's absolutely hilarious!
MeBellis chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Alright, I really like this one. First I read it from top to bottom (sadly only realizing how it's meant to be read about three-quarters of the way through), then I proceeded to scroll. Scroll up, scroll down, by the end I practically memorized the sequence. Then, it suddenly all made sense. Reading out of order felt like reading in a different language, I had the idea of what was happening but there where still empty spaces. Re-reading it just made it all the better when I was finally like, "Oh! Of course."

And then everything clicks.

All in all, the idea was great and that aside the conversation between the two was even better. The interactions where so fun to read! This story is one of the many reasons I love the completely non-canon, utterly out-there pairing of Hitsukarin; the authors and their imaginations.

Happy Writing : )
Yachiru443 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I love this. It was so funny. You should continue writing Histu/Karin. Amazing Writer.
xxBloodyRoseAlchemistxx chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
cute i think
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Very funny, but what prompted you to write it like this? Still, excellent work as always. I look forward to your next piece. Keep at it.
TheVariable chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Well, there's one heck of a 'whoops' moment.