Reviews for Vince is back
orionastro chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
well good story, but its been a while since the lasdt update. hope that you continue this story.
Cheerah chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
3 yay! I lvoe these two sooooo much! and this is such a good story! please update soon- dont abandon this fic like merton did vince! thank you )
doostar chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
omg i love vince and merton! i can't wait to read more.
Bam4Me chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Oh then I can't WAIT till the next part! I love it so far. Merton is just so cute, but Vince is just as adorable.
tit4eto chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
woah~ it's so sos os os sweet~ love it~

Merton will take the responsibility for Vince! aiii,how cute~

And Vince is so adorKable,sweet and lovely~

please update soon,hun~ hugzzzzz _
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
omg, i just watched the episode "Imaginary Friend" and the whole time, I was thinking how much more interesting it would be if there was a slashy version of it. i love the vince/merton angle and can't wait for some smut! though, of course, its not necessary but i really think that had the episode gone a different way, that Vince could have stayed with Merton, being his best friend again, or at least one of them, and even helped out with the bad guy fights...
Bam4Me chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
This is just too too cute!
hellgirlniki chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Very awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what tommy and lori have to say about vince being there! Update soon plz!
tit4eto chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
woah~

this fic is really an interesting one

It'm curious what this game would be, so i hope you'll update soon and that would be when we'll find out...

Aaahh,i hope that this is goin' to be soon

Owww,and love your writing! It's really good

So i'll be looking for this ff!

Huuuugz and love
hellgirlniki chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Awesome story so far! You've caught my attention and i really want to see more! Plz continue this story! I really got to see more of vince! I love that guy, him and merton r my fav ppl on big wolf on campus. So plz update soon!
Melidona chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OMG! How cute! I excited to see where you take it next! Hope you post the next chapter soon!
Dullard chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hey, glad to hear that you're writing again, even if this is the first time I've encountered your work. Judging by this piece, you're really good at it. ..Good at writing, I mean. c:

I think 'short and sweet' would be the best way to describe this chapter. It had flow, both Merton and Vince were perfectly in character going by what I remember (I haven't seen this show in years, unfortunately), and Vince had that itty bitty little vibe of creepiness at the end, which was cute in an obsessive stalker kinda way. I'm really loving this, and will definitely be crossing my fingers in the hope that I'll get the pleasure of reading more.