Reviews for Axis Powers Hetalia: Two Americas
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Finally a sane American hetalia fan. Btw I'm a conservative and live in liberal California and both are senators r liberal Jews along with the mayor of la. U should tackle immigration next and maybe even the Zimmerman trial
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ouch! I hate the mainstream news and I watch Fox all the time but this was over the line, generalizing all liberals as crybabies and loudmouths! Rejected! Rejected! Rejected!
NonAlloyed chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
AWESOME STORY ;D

and Iggy is soo cute towards India!

UPDATE SOOON!
Zoomatron chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Wow pretty cool story. Sorry about earlier comment that was my younger brother who's as Liberal as they get.

So although I don't agree with ome of the Obama comments I do think that Obama isn't one of America's finest. 'No please don't take any responsibilty just blame BP as its British the source of all evil.'
Ami chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
lol, what a republican ,good story but remember! No matter what America is only looking for the best for his people no matter what political party they may be in. So . . in other words america is independent (dont kil me for using these metaphore ;_;).Well my time is up for being all wise and political. (pssh that card never lasts long . . . .) Well, update soon!
Americanheroal chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
So far I am loving this. Our founding fathers were great men but they made 2 huge mistakes. 1. backing down on slavery and 2. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson breaking into parties for their ideas. Even Adams feared what would happen by doing so.

I only wish your story would had been about progressives, or that you'll write a story about how America changed in the Wilson era.

By the way... a must read. community. ?view130856089#t130856089
CloudyDayInMay chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Very interesting... the only complaint I have is that you seem to be favoring the conservative America... and I'm liberal. :( But I'm loving their interactions so far xD. Its fun to see liberal!Alfred vent on conservative!Alfred, and then see conservative!Alfred's reactions later...

...but it kind of makes me sad that Arthur, Mathew, and India don't seem to really approve of liberal!Alfred... they didn't even give him a chance... :(

Also, what would conservative!Alfred's relations be with his liberal states? I mean Washington, Northern California, and Oregon are pretty big on the whole global climate change thing (or whatever you want to call it)... and being liberal deosn't mean you aren't american or don't count...

Anywho, sorry for the long (and somewhat political) rant. You are treading on thin ice and doing a good job so far. Great characterization and dialogue. Its fun to read. I'm glad someone had the guts to write this. Really, with whichever way you choose to take this, keep up the good work! ;)
FernFrost chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
O. This is so friggen cool!

I'm really interested in seeing how this one spins. So cool!