Reviews for Ishidate
nhokgreen chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love your story so much
saisensei chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
you got less reviews because other thinking that your story just having 1 chapter, but they dont paying attention with the word, 16k word omg _

but this is your style writing, so i cant complaining at all :)

its so dissapointed when i read the sequel, having short ending.
your plot so fantastic and you have writing them so beautiful
im glad i have reading yours,
i hope you can make another HikaruNoGo fanfic with longstory,
of course, that will beloved if sai having body again :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
love this!

any chance you will write a sequel to myoshu next?
Kage Hakari chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
what about the rest of it? i was kind of hoping to get to the part where he 'remembers' hikaru.

anyway so now that you've done the prequel how about the sequel? Do plan on one or are you stopping here? _
SasukaKira chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Free cookies if you write more :P
Maggie-baka chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
*sigh* oh, Sai DEFINITELY deserves to come back to life. he consideres himself selfish, but all he wants is to play Go. How many people not only want, but demand so much more than that. Sai may have comitted suicide, but it wasn't his fault the other guy cheated and blamed him...and what else could he do? Sai said himself that Go was the only way he was able to make a living...even if he hadn't killed himself, he would have starved pretty soon anyways. At least this way his death was fairly quick. When I reviewed your other story, I made myself sound like an inane fangirl, and rather than leave you with that impression of me I decided to explain myself here. Oh btw this story ROCKS. I am faving now!
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ahh...so good...now that you've written a prequel to Myoshu, please write a sequel. Onegai?
The oddest thing chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Thank you for this awesome prequel! While it was much more information and OC characters it was still an interesting read. Do you plan on writing a sequel to the sequel as well? As in "Sai as a pro" or something similar?
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I like thisfic about Sai trying to seem like he has amnesia, find a way back to Hikaru and finding out what was happening to Hikaru (sort of) as well! :)
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Ahh, what a nice story.

Now I like Myōshu even more

It's a perfect conection / build-up for that story and written just as well D

I enjoyed reading it a lot
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
A wonderful slice of life, although it feels incomplete without reading your other story that follows this one in timeline. One thing that jumped out at me was the fact that you had a child stay in the same hospital room with grown ups. Shouldn't children have their own wards? I'm glad that Sai is not suffering stir craziness - when I spent a considerable amount of time in a hospital I was quite eager to get out even if just to take a walk in the park.
Minirowan chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. I feel that you portrayed Sai and his situation really well. If anything I had hoped something like this would have happened in the manga or anime.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really enjoyed this fic. I want to read what happens next.
Coryx chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
...I was about to demand another chapter, because this is so awesome it deserves it.

Then I remembered that Myôshu IS the next chapter. xD

And, if you don't mind my morbid curiosity, what happened in Osaka? Google is being unhelpful... I do recall reading something about nerve gas attacks, but I don't believe that was Osaka.