Reviews for Sinners
Brinow chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Oh man... The story was getting to the good part... *sigh*
Firediva0 chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
Thank you for everything!
a fan chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
All i got to say is WTF! It was so good oh and p.s you forgot to take this story down! P.P.S Explain to us what he means by a sinner better please!
EmeraldPetrova chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
make more please I really your work :)
syasyah chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Whos gonna adoptt itt?! I wanna read it sooo baddd
musicdub chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I would love to take over this story! I have many ideas for endings and I do have the time to write!
Imagine Wings chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Wahhhh I love this story! Yes there are plot holes bur there is also a great narrative. I think you could do so much with examining the psychosis of the villain. But I do understand that not everyone has the time for writing which is a shame. I hope everything turns and works out ok for you :-D
TanizYami chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Hi,
It's a shame that you feel you have to take it down, I was really enjoying it. Hopefully you'll be up for rewriting it when you can smooth out the plot holes (personally I though they were minor and ignorable). If not, it was a good story and worth reading despite it not making its conclusion.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
what happen next
dakari prince-aki chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
please update soon, I want to know what's going to happen next.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
more please!? XD
Guest chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
i wanna read more :(
Timeless Writing chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
So cool!
iwatchyaoi chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Im really liking this story
Aliling chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
Please bring up the next chapter! Before the new year. The new year is when my mom ABSOLUTELY forbid me to even touch the computer. That means I couldn't use the computer until my super serious test was up that's probably in December.