Reviews for The Basement
CockAndBollTorture chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
slave labour but with cats
Turquoiseandpurple chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
This was horrifying.
BritishShorthair36 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I'd like to think that Nermal escaped and went into hiding somewhere.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
No way would I wanna venture into Jon's basement after reading this. Your imagination is pretty vivid, I can tell. The way you wrote everybody, including Lyman, is truly adult. I was just swept into the plot. Jon's twisted mind was also well done.
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Whoa...this is probably the best Garfield fanfic I've ever reas
AkaneDied chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was excellent. I really can see Jon being such a sadistic man. It's sad that there actually people like this in real life, venting their frustrations on defenseless being. Life truly is cruel.
Cawlin chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love how someone as incompetent, stupid and under-appreciated as Jon is a horrible person here. I would never have thought about Jon being that way and I also love the line "And this is what our Johnny boy imagines as being manly; torturing an innocent man who can't even defend himself." since many losers to men out in the world fully believes that it is manly to do such things that just are completely cruel and cowardly.
The Tiger's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Very good story. Extremely well written. Good job. But to think this sort of crap actually happens... *shudder*
HonourWest chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
A very powerfully written story. I can't say that I like it- actually I found it a little too disturbing to enjoy. However this is actually a testament to your ability with words, as I wouldn't have reacted so strongly if it had been poorly written.

I actually came back to give this review, as your story stuck with me and I'm afraid I couldn't rest until I wrote a sequel. I won't presume to post it though, as I wouldn't want to steal your original idea. (Besides, I think I did a fairly lousy job.)
Matsuchii chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
For a second there I could of sworn he was tied up for another reason XD

But that's just sad, Jon's not smart enough to get away with that. That was kinda creepy btw.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Whoa... O_o Now THAT was some story! Gosh, how creepy, but that's pretty much what I thought of when I read that line, too! XD Gosh, that was amazing! Never thought of Jon as crazy...but in some instances it does make sense. XP Rock on! This was awesome! *U*
LIMBO Dib chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
...Jon scares me now.

That was really good, though. Very vivid and entertaining.
MidnightHalcyon chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh great, now there's no way I'll ever be able to look at Jon the same way again. Really good job.
one3jesu5me456WBALLS187 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is soooo scary. But soooo well written.
Aigue-Marine chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
... It's 00:44 am and I am reading fanfictions on my iPod Touch... How the heck will I be able to sleep after that O_o?

No, seriously, it's creepy, crazy, totally scary... I like it! That's totally something I could have written :3

Poor kitties, killed by a loser T_T

And Lyman... I didn't know Jim Davis had said that! it makes me think of a movie I've seen not so long ago...