Reviews for 2: The RJ & Fran Somewhat Fluffy Epic
Litwit23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is just what I've been looking for. You are awesome for having created this. I'm just now on chapter 21 and the romance between Fran and RJ is unmistakable. Great work! I do strongly believe that if I would ever be able to meet you we could become great friends. (Also to comment on one your author's notes you are not pathetic, you just haven't meet the right person yet.) Just keep your chin up and just keep writing.
JoWinchester chapter 51 . 7/22/2012
I'm glad someone finally picked up and wrote a decent fic or this pairing!

You didn't rush it or make them automatically a couple (one-shot), which I'm really glad for as reading the build up is always better IMO.

If I'm not making sense you can totally ignore me! Lol!
Kylia Skydancer chapter 19 . 1/24/2012
squeeee I LOVE those books!
general zargon chapter 51 . 11/20/2011
Fran's spirit in this story is a flamingo! I just know it! And they mate for life! :D I really like this story, especially the really fluffy bits. :) I liked that you included Jarrod (yay for Lion Boy!) and Camille. Also got to laugh at Camille's family tree, so thanks for that! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
GothChiq80 chapter 51 . 11/19/2011
You've just got to finish this series! Please! I read all 51 today, please do the last 9!
Ghostwriter chapter 51 . 8/31/2011
Nicely done. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mellie E chapter 51 . 4/10/2011
Hey.

They're absolutely cute. Huh. What kind of people don't wait up for midnight during New Year's?

Hm.

If I can't have Merrick, can I have RJ? ;)

Great work, Princess, keep it up.

Mellie E chapter 50 . 3/6/2011
Hey!

They are so absolutely cute together. I love them.

Keep up the good work.

talkstoangels77 chapter 50 . 2/27/2011
Wait, what did RJ and Fran get each other for christmas?
Mellie E chapter 49 . 2/15/2011
Hi there!

Aw, Christmas cheer. They're just so cute. And I think mistletoe would bring nice memories for them. ;)

Anyway, I like it, especially RJ's conversation with Theo. )

YellowPrincess chapter 49 . 2/14/2011
Aw! So cute!
talkstoangels77 chapter 49 . 2/14/2011
Short, but very sweet. Seems a bit misplaced, though...
Ghostwriter chapter 48 . 2/8/2011
Awesome job. And even though it's been over for a while, I have just recently finished watching Jungle Fury as well as catching the first ep of Power Rangers Samurai. Now I just gotta watch RPM. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mellie E chapter 48 . 2/6/2011
Hi there!

Squee! More fluff!

Hahaha, I love Kazul's slips when she mentions Ponch. Will they ever figure out her existence? Or will Fran ever learn about Ponch?

Haha, I love how they all knew it was going to happen, even if Fran and RJ have been stressing out over it for months. And I love the "too close to the pizza" thing too.

And I like Master Swoop!

Camille's sister, the Queen of Vampires... Someone we know?

On a non-related note... I've been to Argentina last week and I saw a guy who looked exactly like RJ. He was even a pizza chef, throwing the dough up and all that. It was great.

Keep up the good work.

YellowPrincess chapter 48 . 1/28/2011
Hi! Happy Birthday! :D

I'm happy because now everybody knows that RJ and Fran love each other. I think Ponch and Kazul are happier than everyone else.

Update soon!