Reviews for Tails Alone
The Cam chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This story is surprisingly well written! It's pretty clever putting a bonus features into such a great epic like this. I hope you finish it soon!
Writer's Freedom chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Well well... This isn't bad at all. I enjoyed it and it made me feel better after the slight problems I've been having with my fictions. It's quite lengthy and appropriate for more fictions taking place.

You might know my as Nostalgia Ninja in the Sega forums.

can't wait until the chapters are completed :)

See you next chapter!

Writer's Freedom.
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
The format, it speaks to you.

When I played one of those games with Tails, I was stuck on the level, where you catapult Sonic into Eggman's plane. Tails had nothing to fire at it...

Your writing takes such flops and squeezes them into cringe-worthy drama. Seeing Robotnik's plan dismantled in word and action from A to Z is kind of sad. I'd be crying if I were working for Sonic Team: that villain should be in an asylum for the elderly, not out fighting 3-foot-tall fox mutants. Foxes are dangerous; might give you rabies.

Content-wise, I'd like to see where this is going to end, so I could then put it in my favourites. In the meantime, something went wrong in the text editor. You have code in square brackets instead of actual bold and italics. Example: "[B]FOOM. FOOM.[/B]" Be sure to cover that before the next update.

You should get someone to voice the exchanges between Robotnik and Tails. I'd put that as my ringtone.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
Silver Fox 12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
i have to agree with Nicend, i had little expectation of what to come when i clicked on ur link from the sonic forms. as a huge fan of tails, i loved every bit of this story! i love how it mixes the story of the past cartoon/comics with the geneses era of games. i do have one negative issues with the story. it was a little hard imaging while reading. this is because the story dose take place during the sonic 3/ s&k games. why in ur story had tails not meet sonic? even with this story of past meeting present with time travel, sonic and tails adventured together in sonic 2. i wish the story could of been written in such a way that it took place maybe before sonic 2 and would have led up to them then meeting in sonic 2...

but taking game facts out of my criticism, this is the best thing i have read in a long time!
Poi Glass chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Well, I was on SEGA Forums when I decided to take a look at the link in the bottom of your signature. Needless to say, I was quite impressed. I love your writing style, plus how you incorporated the lyrics of Believe in Myself to the beginning. It was a very interesting take on the boss battle, and your details added...just, something, something that made the story feel as though it could be what happened in the game.
Ezzekiel chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was a really good interpretation of how the storyline went. The only thing, however, was that this is from Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles not Sonic 2. But other than a small error this story was real good seeing as how it was modeled after the best Sonic game made. Hope too see more!
Lex145 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Pretty good. I have played the original Sonic the Hedgehog games and I thought this "Final Boss Battle" was much better and much more detailed than just becoming a ball, jumping on the robot and making it flash white. The breaking fingers, the different "techniques," I love it! Great work. But, I think I remember reading something in the Guidelines that said using all capital letters in a word was incorrect.
FFNend chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I clicked on your little blue link expecting a silly little story with a thin plot and terrible characterization...and never have I been so totally incorrect. The premise is strong in this story and you have gotten me hooked. You have already introduced a complete new reality separate to the norm and yet it seems like a strangely natural connection to the series. Simply put, your story is doing something that I always though impossible. How you managed to get me to transition for the normal reality to your version was amazingly smooth and I really want to see what you do next.

Thanks for the great read, inventive direction, and great set up.