Reviews for When the Rain Drops
PokeshipHeart chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Her eyes will be the silver lining!
JordanMax chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I love this!
pkmn2112 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
It's weird, I Favorited this story a couple years ago and never reviewed it.
Well here it goes:
This is great! No flat out confessions of love, short, sweet and to the point, and convincing (believable) older versions of Ash and Misty. I really can't think of anything wrong, so yeah, awesome job!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
wow... ash is being cliche what ya know! Ashy boy is growing up! ;)
turle chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hahahaha! well that was subtle wasn't it(sarcasm) i want ash's kid's to have misty's eyes too!;)
Misty's pysduck chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
hahahaha "I want my kids to have your eyes" the best line EVER.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
CUTE!

Loved the B-Button bit at the start, and very sweet hinting about. I've had those sorts of conversations. Very cute ending!
Texas Longhorn chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Awesome one shot man! I'll definitely read more of your work!
lovedizzy chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
hhahahahah! love it, seems like she broke through the first part of his thick skull.
EchidnaPower chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Very cute. I love how at the end you made Ash notice something attractive about Misty. Her blue-green eyes are kind of hard to miss, but Ash has always managed to ignore them for the most part.

But I would like to know how old they are, seeing as you mentioned all the different eras of Pokemon via the names of the towns.

Other than that, you did very well in keeping them in character, and you accurately named off events, like Misty's taming Gyarados, that's canon. And I appreciate when people make sure to stay within the boundaries of the events in the anime.

There's never anything wrong with changing them a little, but when authors make a completely unrelated story and just use the characters, it's not the same. So good job with this story.