Reviews for New Divide
WTF?!
Anon chapter 17 . 3/8
Lovely :D
The Ice Garden chapter 17 . 2/18
Oh my god, I loved this story so much, I honestly cannot express it in words. I loved everything about this fic, especially how despite their tragic past, Harry and Voldemort are able to have a happy ending. And I'm so glad the story is complete, it's so hard to find a good, completed fanfic these days

Anyway, just had to say that I loved your story, and that I'll be looking forward to reading your others! Great work!
Beth9891 chapter 17 . 2/15
Wow, once again I am wowed by your writing. Such a twisted relationship you painted yet utterly fascinating.
vivi chapter 17 . 1/16
Probably the most broken Harry I've ever read about. I guess Hitler, Napoleon and other such figures were all just and loving leaders too. After all, people die during a war - it's hardly their fault... What a tragedy this was. A really captivating story, don't get me wrong - but it managed to make me more than slightly nauseous.
Miss-Starshi chapter 17 . 1/13
Heyo,
I've reds this before and cannot remember if I reviewed it or not last time, but once again I enjoyed it immensely, I was crying once I read about Anas death till the end of the story and wish that Harry could just hate Voldemort, love is a fucked up thing eh?
It's a fantastic story you have written...I just need to go read some fluff now lol

Thanks for writing this
NothereNorthere chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Stockholm's syndrome at its finest.
Yume chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Okay. Usually I don't review but seriously. I love you. That was brilliant. When I first read the summary I didn't really think it would be all that great but sheesh. Man. Was I proved wrong. It was absolutely wonderful! I cried and cried and scream. And cried some more. It makes me so happy that you have written this and it is completed cause really I don't think I'll be able to stand waiting for the next chapter. You are absolutely amazing at writing and producing so many emotions from me. You are brilliant and I hope you continue writing you are marvelous and thank you so much for writing and posting this story. Amazing. Thank you thank you thank you.
Lemonkittylove chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
this was a really good story! a tear-jerker! keep up the good work!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
Ignorance is a bliss. True that!
Steelo chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
I really enjoyed your story of Harry and Tom's journey. It was refreshing that the story was at times dark and deadly as that at other times romantic and full of emotion. Thank you for sharing, it was wonderful to read.
Diverging Patronus chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
AAAAAAAh! This is an awesome story ! Literally if I was the type of person to sit still for so long I would have read it all in one sitting! The story of Anathema and Tom is so tragic! But I'm glad it worked out! :) I also love the end with Hermione! You see how society has really changed when she was gone and it's like Utopianism (big book dork sorry with the reference lol) like in 1984-George Orwell it's run over by a Tyrant and everyone knows it but they live blissfully "oblivious" ...like what you said...I thought it was cool (blush at my nerdy ness)
Well awesome story! It's definitely in my favorites! :)
2manyfandomstho chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Wow wow wow, this is just... ugh! Speechless is what you've left me. You're an amazing writer oh my lord! I cant even begin expressing the correct amount of praise anywhere near accurate enough for this incredible story! Please know you've got a new loyal reader here and I cant wait to check out some of the other stories I've seen mentioned. (Though maybe later in the morning as it is 1:20am right about now. Haha no life here) Thanks again for writing I love your work
1,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »