Reviews for New Divide
AngelicAsianDemon chapter 10 . 5/6
You did such a great job with this chapter.
HoneybeeWinchester chapter 17 . 4/2
This has been one of the best HP/LV FICS I have read. This story kept me on my toes. many kudos to you.
Larkscope chapter 17 . 2/12
Chillingly good. You're a very gifted writer.
1414artemis14 chapter 17 . 2/11
Wow that was gooodddddd
Creamed Cheese chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
Was thinking this was another story when I read the despcription and was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't! Loved your story. The deaths didn't make me feel bad because you brought that into your story and they aren't there for a big dramatic effect. Well done xx
kailaleela chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
The last two paragraphs have been repeated. Might want to delete the copy.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
Please please pleeeeassse go die
LoveThyFrenemies chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
Wow, one of the most twisted, heart wrenching, yet sadly beautiful HP/LV fanfic ever.
This is one of the best HP fanfics I read; Harry's transition from Harry Potter to Anathema Black is very smooth, and the way his previous self's loss of baby plays a major role to "kill" Harry crushes my heart. The line "My baby died to make this" stung my heart quite a lot in previous chapters.

In the end, the prophecy came true in the most twisted way; Voldemort helps Harry accepts new(yet old) identity as Anathema, and Harry happily sides with Voldemort for his own happiness, therefore the identity of savior of the wizard world dies, fulfilling the prophecy. Almost all of his previous friends fell off from him; Hermione seemed to just have fallen off from her friendship; Ron, Ginny and Neville died the remaining Weasleys probably would never see Anathema in same light again; those who fought against will resent Harry. Maybe Luna will still remain as a good friend? She always had a strange insight.

I guess it is a happy ending for Anathema and Voldemort, and the bad ending for anyone who fought against Voldemort.

I feel horrible about Ron; he lost his sister, and his best friend, whom Ron's sister loved so much, barely does anything to help his ex-friends and now loves previous nemesis, Voldemort. It surprised me that Harry killed Ron with his own hands, but I guess it shouldn't be completely unexpected. It felt as if the owner killed his own dog who was in miserable life. Had Ron been spared, he would have been a real emotional mess.
Phoenix Noir chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
This was so sweet, and sad and raw. I loved it.
Lady Riddle chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
I love it
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
Katsy17 chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
amazing
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Ch 3

Flashbacks, Hockruxes . Blah .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Ch 2

Expulsu is some kind of mid powerful frag grenade . Nasty stuff. On living things gross gory with bones and organs as shrapnel's. Everything close might be damaged from something. Bone or organ . Recommended on close enemy group on middle and long range to find cover from the gross explosion of tissues.
JulietHalperin chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
ooooooo this is good. this is very very very good. brilliant writing and a wonderful conclusion. so worth the read
1,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »