Reviews for New Divide
LOTR chapter 8 . 4h ago
Love the reference! I always thought Tom would like LOTR, though.
sea-kingdom chapter 17 . 4/20
this is wonderful
i love the ending
xX-MissBoofzilla-Xx chapter 17 . 4/15
I keep thinking I've found my favourite story and then I read another of yours and I have to rethink.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 17 . 3/10
love the ending such a sweet ending
wait what? anathema is a girl?im confused i thought she was a he?
tearsofbreaks chapter 17 . 2/16
that was actually really disappointing. so does harry love LV in the end? how did they reach that point. why are they married if they weren't in love? ...u promised a happy ending.. i found that bitter sweet, like something was missing. "what was once broken will never be the same" ..the story has that kind of feeling. harry and LV will never be like ana and tom will they. :'(
fanofbellaandemmet chapter 10 . 2/3
Your story, even though I have yet to finish reading it is one of the best I've ever read. The emotions arevaccurate, the plot is gripping and everything ahout it just draws me in more. I cannot wait to read how it ends and I hope the ending is as good as the beginning.
JulianneL chapter 15 . 1/21
T.T And he just keeps hurting Anathema/Harry again and again. I feel like this will be a tragedy.
Bookslover101 chapter 10 . 1/19
I cried so hard at this chapter...I really hoped that tom didn't killed Ana, but I was wrong..i am happy that this is complete so I can continually read this great story.
Anathema's death was so sad... :'(
ladydanni chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
That ending. You've given me alot to consider. I do want to say that your characterization and attention to the source do make this the most believable AU I've ever read period.
ladydanni chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
Tom is insane. His actions and feelings simply amaze me. It's like watching an odd cycle of abuse.
PlumeVif151 chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
WOW there are really intense moments in this story that really shake you up !
I liked it even though I'm not so sure about the end, something bothers me a bit but I'm not quite sure what..
Anyway thank you for this amazing story !
Hariti12 chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
I loved this! I found it sad that the Order were persecuted. And yet, Voldermort DID did a good job ruling the country.
And finally. Finally, they are together.
The last sentence was chilling. Ignorance really was bliss.
Thank you for such an amazing piece! Thank you! :D
imagaYthgiL chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Wow. I have to admit that Harry killing Ron shocked me very much and Hermione seems a bit ooc at the end, but all in all I loved this story. You have some amazing writing abilities. Please continue to write great stories! not bad for the first Harry Potter FF I ever read.
1,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »