Reviews for New Divide
Redb4Black chapter 10 . 9/4
I think it came out perfect, the whole thing was quite smooth.
John chapter 10 . 9/2
Hello author! I’m enjoying your story. I wanted to point out that you accidentally repeated two paragraphs at the end of the chapter referenced tho. Also, in the chapter before there are a few instances of “Goblin’s” where it should be “Goblins”. Live long, and prosper!
The-Midnight-Fae chapter 17 . 7/8
I loved this. I really liked how you didn't have Voldemort and Harry fall in love quickly or have Harry's personality and person taken completely or by Anathema. You did well as always. *grin*
You did good.
Bye
The-Midnight-Fae chapter 10 . 7/8
You did well.
Brilliant!
Bye
AnimeNerdX chapter 17 . 6/1
I personally like how this story has turned out, just reading the summary you could already tell that LV & HP's relationship would not be a normal Cinderella story kind of relationship and I prefer this more realistic ideals that the characters portray. The only thing that me sad was what happened to Neville but the plot must move on i guess.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 17 . 3/15
why give him a name with horrible meanings. Or is it just to honor anathema but seriously
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 10 . 3/15
if Tom is the killer I need him to suffer thoroughly first before he even think of being anywhere near Harry.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 7 . 3/15
I feel awkward whenever Tom addressed Anathema as lover. idk it sounds foreign. it gave me a chuckle or two. What's the word? Too direct?
Anon chapter 10 . 2/23
Harry is sick, disgusting and shameful. Nobody can love the killer of their child. It's impossible.
loleo chapter 16 . 2/23
Love your stories!
SpringRolls chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
eww
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
im gagging ewww. he exploded a person ewwww
Caliborn96 chapter 17 . 8/8/2017
Awww so such an emotional ride. You want to hate tom but cant.
xxVoidxx chapter 17 . 7/18/2017
i love your story. one of best stories i had read. it is so heart-wrenching fanfic. i think it has a bitter-sweet ending. it kinda give you empty feeling behind but sastify? i dont know... nice story and thank you for writing this beautiful storyy..
souleater2598 chapter 17 . 6/28/2017
I absolutely loved this story and your writing style as well!
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »