Reviews for The Epilogue that never was
GuitarGirl97 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The dream ending! If only it really had ended like this! Your writing style is really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Yay a lovely Will/Christina ending! I always wanted this to happen so much, and I really don't like the 3rd and 4th books because Will died! I'm glad other people feel the same way
reed6999 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Effective, lifelong weight loss is simple...not easy, just simple.

Everyone is seeking the ultimate weight loss secret. However, the "weight loss secret" has been known for years. Simply stated, if you take in more calories than you use, you gain weight. If you use more calories than you take in, you lose weight.

What the heck! Isn't the purpose of a healthy lifestyle the idea of being able to enjoy life?

For more details refer to his site at a href" " title"weight loss instant"weight loss instant/aa href" " title"weight loss"weight loss/aa href" " title"how to lose belly fat"how to lose belly fat/a
the yellow submarine chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I wish it ended like this :) I love it.
summersidefolly chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Love it! I never like how Flambards ended either. It was like the author was in love with all the characters and wanted Christina married to each one. I loved the books/movie up to the point where Will is killed in the war. Then there didn't seem much reason to keep reading/watching. Glad I'm not the only one that didn't like how the books/movie ended. Thanks for giving up a better ending!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love your epilogue. I always wished that Will had lived, not the other way around. I love that you've included Tom though. Here's to a trilogy I read many years ago and love to this day!
anon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Yay! A Will/Christina ending for Flambards. I always thought that Will should have lived, too.
Kaci chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I always thought that Christina and Will should be together forever! It's nice to see the ending that I really wanted actually in print... even if it wasn't K.M Peyton who wrote it...

I was so upset that the books ended the way they did, although the more I read the books, the more I think I understand why they had to end that way...
en chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Awww...this is lovely. While I ended up enjoying Divided, there was always a part of me that wished for this ending. Nice to see someone writing Flambards fic! Thanks!

en
Doc M chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Yes! I was always furious that KMP decided to kill off Will, and then break up Christina and Dick, too!