Reviews for All tied up and nowhere to go
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
LOVE IT!
Gmariam chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I liked it! It's sort of a guilty pleasure fic, isn't it? I mean, they should be trying to escape, but no, they find other things to do, don't they? The set-up was great - did you ever think about writing up to this, like what mission they were on that got them caught and beat up so badly? Plus I really wondered about Ianto's injuries and his cough. Sorry, that's just me when I read a good story - I always wonder and want more! Great dialogue between the two, I enjoyed reading it! :)
Monocerosik chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Haha, the final line was brilliant! Amazing little story, really nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is brilliant! You should think about fleshing this out and telling the whole story of how they got caught, who the aliens were, etc.
DarkwingDuckie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I bet their captors wished they had CCTV in the cell... I know I would. Cute story!
fictionfiend07 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Cute. Jack would be the one to think of doing that when they're trapped in a prison cell.
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Give the boys a mattress,a couple of hours to kill...well, you know what happens.

XOXOXOXO
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
ROTFLMAO...Stockholm Syndrome! Too funny!
rosieposy chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great story pleased they managed to untie themselves and also managed to find a way to pass the time until the team rescued them. Jack kissing Iantos injuries better so sweet. Can I have a Jack blanket please? lol :)