Reviews for Heaven or Hell?
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This was great, her loss, so heartbreaking; her memory, so cute and the fic so bittersweet, I loved it. And I loved sarcastic Edward too. XD You did an amazing work. :D
brunette-lady23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Poor Esme. I think you capture her feelings really well and I like how you include the flashback of when she and Carlisle first met. I really enjoyed this :)
literarygeniusinanotherlife chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I like it. And tho i thought about reading the longer version first, I scanned thru the rest of your stories first. Funnily enough, I never, ever read one shots, as they leave me wanting and I need more depth. (tho who am I to be picky, not ever reading for pleasure until age 27, haha).

I liked the flashback, and look forward to reading the completed story of Carlisle and Esme! ;)
EsmeAnnPlattEvansonCullen chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
absolutely love this
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I liked it... I love Esme and she is so underdeveloped in the books... I always wanted SM to tell her back story like she did with Rose & Jasper...
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
... I loved that. It was sad, painful, descriptive... but, in the end, just pretty much adorable, how she calls him her angel and stuff. )

You're an amazing writer!
Ihavenoname17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I'm glad you didnt take this story down it was really sweet
LiesX chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Brilliant.
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wonderfull job! Shes back with her angel ;)
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I liked your rendition of Esme's POV, and the way she remembered meeting Carlisle for the first time.

Hiding in a tree to avoid doing dishes? Sounds good to me!
Clarissa Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I was very happy to see you'd done some more Carlisle/Esme, and was definitely not disappointed! This is so perfectly pitched - I loved the line "I didn't jump. I simply walked until I fell." I have no idea why it's such a punch in the gut, but it is. The structure and the scenes you chose to incorporate was brilliant, and it was beautifully characterised - the tone is so haunting, and so very Esme. Thank you for writing.

Clarissa x