Reviews for Broken Family
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago but I just found it. This was great! I think the dark paths that Carlise's mind is going down is just right. And I think the doubts that it causes for Esme make sense, as well.

This was great! I just wish we could have seen more detail in the reunion scene. sequel?
katiek121 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This was good!
writergal24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oooh, I really liked this. I never considered what Carlisle and Esme were thinking when Edward was out there killing people. Maybe they'll feel a little bit better when he tells them the full story?

Great job job on this!

~writergal24
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Good insight into Carlisle and Esme's sadness while Edward was gone from them, during his "wild years". Prodigal son, indeed and welcomed home as such, too.
brunette-lady23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I absolutely love this! I think the way you describe how they must have felt at this time is spot on and I really believe this is how they would have felt. You manage to explain the multitude of different emotions they must have felt in a very precise way. Beautiful writing.
Whisper of the Moonlight River chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I think it is perfect. You captured every one of them in character. I would like to see more of you in the future!
Just4Me chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
A lovely story that really showed the depth of Carlisle and Esme's pain. You really have those two down!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Very good reflection on all their parts.I love the love that Carlisle and Esme have for each other. They refuse to let the other suffer in any way if they can help it. Good job.
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. Amazing story! It was extremely well written. I'm glad Edward finally cam home, but I know the books already said that. You just did a fabulous job of recreating it. Bravo! Keep writing! -Emma
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
i think you got it about right... carlisle blames himself for Everything so i think you did a wonderfull job on this story!
carlislerocks chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Very good story! I was afraid you were going to end it before Edward returned, so I'm glad you put that end in there. Loved hearing all three viewpoints. I think Carlisle feeling guilty for all the murders of his 'creations' is perfectly in character for him, although very sad.
Lady Marianne chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was really, really good.

Carlisle's part was my favorite, but Edward's POV was good too. I just wish you had had a bit more on their reactions when they saw him, but that's just me. You're the author, you get to decide what to write.

You did an amazing job.
Clarissa Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Ooh, I loved this - very thoughtfully written, well characterised from all sides, especially Esme which is particularly tricky. The idea of Carlisle feeling the guilt for Edward's murders is perfectly perfectly him and very striking without going overboard, and his internal dialogue is gorgeous. The techniques in your prose really do convey everything beautifully. Thank you for writing! :)

Clarissa x