Reviews for Clearance
Great fun.
Alli chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Yes. Yes. Yes. That was great. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Really really REALLY good. Or wonderful. Or impressive. Whatever, you know what I mean. I enjoyed reading, I laughed, and I hope you keep writing, because that wasn't the only good story I read from you:)
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was the funniest thing I have ever read. So worth it! And all the video clips flowed so seamlessly... I love it! Thank you for posting this!
Oh, favorite lines,
""Agent DiNozzo, who is it that you talk to?"
He heaves a sigh. "I didn't want to tell you this..." Then cracks a smile. "It's my dog."
"You don't have a dog, Agent."
"I don't. Woah."
"You're wasting my time."
Contemplation. "Yes, I believe I am.""
hellishrose chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
What a great concept. Very different. I enjoyed the erratic jumping all over the place line of questions and answers. The answers seemed very in character as well! Great job!
Zivahdavid chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
OMG! This is hilarious I can't stop laughing!
Ashi-Grey chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
LOVED Ducky's little story and then the 'You jumped' line. Really nicely written :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is the best sort of crack fic; somewhat in character and utterly hilarious. Thanks for sharing it with us!
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Haha this was awesome! The characters were spot on...and the counselor obviously ships Tiva! My favorite part had to be when Gibbs looked at the camera and asked Vance if he was enjoying the show.
cherrycafpow chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
"Are you high? Wait..don't answer that, I'm leeaving." haha cracked up at that. The whole thing was hilarious! I loved the last bit where vance called them idiots. Love love LOVE this :D
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Sometimes I wonder if you write your Author's Notes while high XD

No, I'm kidding. But seriously! Flying monkeys?

This fic, though :P if flying monkeys had suddenly made an entrance, I wouldn't have been all that surprised. This fic is certainly ... unusual, haha. I'm not sure what type of person evaluates suitability for security clearance, but I pity whomever has to do it for Gibbs' team. You're right in a zany sort of way, because their interviews would be totally crazy!

I like Dr Mallard's best :D I can't help it. I loved reading the whole thing, but throw in "that's love" and I'm like "Oh..."

Favourite sentence, btw, is "risking everything for a chance there is nothing there at all." Because it's so true *.*

-Sophie
La Dama del Tiempo chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I really love this fanfic, it's so funny and real.

Every character it's perfect, it's canon.

Thanks for sharing with us.

"Go where?" Tony looks around. "I'm right here. Unfortunately," he adds under his breath.

I love Tony hahahaha

This story it's just amazing.

La Dama del Tiempo
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I have pretty much worshipped this story since the first time I read it, have reread it several times since then and still laughed my butt off, and yet I never reviewed? Despicable me. We'll call it fashionably late, m'kay?

Anyhoo...

This is such a fantastically funny story, and yet it packs such a punch. Everyone is so comically in character. The great thing about your humor is that it simply brings out the finer points of everyone's quirky personalities and enhances them with the humorous situation and a lovable super secret geek, who seems a bit shell-shocked by it all.

I can't pick a favorite line. But I love -"You don't have a dog." "I don't. Woah."

So. Sorry for a very belated review. I felt this story deserved it. I still crack up everytime I read it, after all.
silverduo chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Loved it! Definitely ;) can totally imagine this happening, on the show, if they ever did.
Pavonem chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is hilarious! Tony and Ziva do seem oblivious sometimes - if every witness they protect notices, why do they keep on denying it?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »