Reviews for All Alone?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
:) aW, Durrr... Jalice is so cute! *Stupid grin*
Louey06 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This was good. A nce happy ending for a sad vampire. Well done!
k1942 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Healthy scepticism was why Jasper found the Cullens so difficult to believe. He had never run across anything like this family before. It took a little time, but he was finally convinced that he and Alice had found their home.
k1942 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Jasper had no idea what he was walking into that day in Philadelphia. How could he have known that diner held his salvation Gives me goose bumps whenever I read their story, it's so magical.
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Jasper's 'gift', was certainly a two-edged sword, since it hurt him to feel so much. No wonder he was so depressed at what he had to do to maintain himself.
Just4Me chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
I just ran across this story again, and really enjoyed it. I do love Jasper, and especially enjoyed his take on Esme:

"...what was making Esme so goddamn happy? It was really beginning to annoy me."
TorontoBatFan chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
This WAS a fun chapter.

I loved Jasper's inner monologues about the Cullens.

His first impression of Esme is that she's an idiot. LOL Well, to be fair to Jasper, unrestrained joy is generally an unexpected emotion when two strangers show up at your door to volunteer to join the family. Carlise seemed to have the most normal reaction in that he was a little confused and wary. I don't blame him. I suspect he would even be considering that any second members of the Denali clan were going to rush in the door and yell "Surprise", and reveal it was an elaborate practical joke on their part.

And his take on just how much music can one guy have? LOL Priceless. And don't forget that in 1950, it wouldn't have been easy to pack up CD's. It would have been big, clumsy records.

And Rosalie...LOL I wonder if -over the years and decades- she ever caused Carlisle to swallow a couple of aspirins himself as he discovers that if the irritant is right, vampires CAN get headaches? Or, as mood changing drugs became more common, to try to get some into Rosalie. She certainly seemed to want to pick a fight with Jasper right away. And over a name slip? That's tense, even for her.

As for Jasper, I can understand his instinct to stand up for Alice, but he should bear in mind that Alice CAN...come on a little strong. LOL As well, Alice could probably take care of herself quite well.

I really laughed at Jasper's realization that eternity is going to be REALLY long now that they're living with Rosalie. (It's right up there with going to high school forever. I personally can't understand how the younger Cullens don't go insane.)

Onw thing I have to question: Edward and Emmett are two minutes and thirty-eight seconds away (by car) but Carlisle still has time to meet them FOUR miles away from the house? I rather doubt that any car -especially a 1950 model- could cover that much distance in such a short time. LOL Incidentally, how does Alice tell the EXACT seconds that something is going to happen? I can understand her seeing WHAT is going to happen, along with perhaps a general idea of how far into the future. But, how does she measure the seconds? LOL

And the meeting with Edward and Emmett...LOL Now, if a strange man suddenly wanted to wrestle with me (another man), I'd be rather...worried. LOL I'm surpised Jasper didn't think that too, to go along with his take on the icy Rosalie, the too happy to be real Esme and the ever-calm Carlisle. As for Edward, Jasper clearly likes the fact that he and Alice get along so naturally. And then there's Rosalie again...I have to hand it to Emmett. He has to be the most patient being on the planet if he can handle Rosalie when she's in her -apparently- usual moods.

Oh, one final note of constructive criticism. When Carlisle goes to get ready for his shift, he wouldn't be wearing scrubs. In the 1950's, doctors only wore scrubs when they were actually getting ready to go into surgery. For work, Carlisle would likely be wearing a suit and tie. At the hospital, he would leave his suit jacket in his office (or locker if he didn't have his own office) and put on his white coat. I don't know when, exactly, doctors began wearing scrubs as an option for their workday clothing, but I'm quite sure it wasn't done in 1950.

Great story, overall. :-D
Crismebella chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
hey, I really liked these. Good job. I liked the way you protrayed Esme and Rosalie.
MayFairy chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
cool! this story is a real insight! it's really good, and you got jasper really well.
July Fox chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
your story is really preatty
Illyra chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Ive checked out your other stories and Im really, really impressed.

You got Jaspers thoughts and feelings perfectly. The interaction between him and the others is as if you were there. Literally! Wonderful story.