Reviews for Trying To Find Their Place
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
Hey are you going to tell what Harry is planning? I like this fanfic (and I'm pretty picky) and I want it to continue!
DatKidKAIDA chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
please write more! dont torture me with the long time to put out a next chapter again D:. im anxious to kno wat harry is planning, is he proposing ? idts, its early in their relationship, but hey, never kno? o.O lol thanx :D
kaida chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Love these chapters :) but u should hav a steamy scene with harry and amelia tho, just sayin, i mean, we say carlisle and esme, and bella and edward, hav these two, cus thwy r such cute couples.
JulesColes3 chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
I love the chapter please post soon
BringMeAlexandria chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
this is good, better than i expected. usuallly i dont go for oc/oc i prefer a character there is already some background on. this is one of the only/ if not the only oc/oc fanfic ive enjoyed in about 2 years. update soon :)
MissEllen chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Hey! Thanks for coming back. I like this story so much. I'm hoping you'll continue it now, a little more regularly, please? So different and fresh. I'm curious to see what Harry has planned, and where you'll take this story. It's finally just getting going.
amber chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I have been following this story from when you were writing chapter 3. I frequently check your updates but see that you have not updated this story. Do you plan to finish it or add more? I love your stories you have a creative mind. Hope to read more of this story.
Jesse DaClean chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
I am here to review! Now, the thing is, I truly love this story. I love your original characters, 'cause I think all the characters from the books get too much limelight. I can't wait to find out about Harry's past and whatnot, 'cause it's been taking a lot out of me to just sit here and wait for you to update this story. 'Cause it's a damn good one . . . damn good one, I say.
shanna cullen chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Loved it..cant wait for more...Wonder if Amelia's going to take the news well?
KathrynLupin chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
Why hasn't this got LOADS of more reviews? It needs moree, becuase it is, amazing! :)

I hope you update soon! :D
Nutmeg2x4 chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
Wow interesting. (: We're finally close to figuring out what's up with Amelia! Can't wait!
shanna cullen chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
wow..i had know idea that would be the poor guys past.
Delphie Bell chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
"the whole vampires-werewolves amenity thing"...

do you mean amnesty?

I've enjoyed it so far, it has a good mix of romance, drama, and humour (or should that be humor for your American readers?). I want to know how their relationship builds, and whether Amelias' freakishness leads to any sort of usable talent.

Keep writing, and I guess I'd better try your other stories now!

DB
Delphie Bell chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Loving it so far. Can't wait to read the rest.

DB
MrSCall97 chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
love ur story. (love british pancakes too!:))