Reviews for Trying To Find Their Place
Spawn chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
The important thing I got out of this: I was right! Sophia was responsible for killing their family. She seemed pretty cold and heartless, like she was manipulating him to get what she wanted. She knows what buttons to push and how to push them in order to get what she wanted. Sister or not, I don't think Harry should forgive her.

As painful as it was to tell his story, Amelia needed to know so that they could move forward together and be on the same page. See, her talent did come in handy! I'm curious what Alice and Harry are planning. Great job on the story so far.
Spawn chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
I'm glad Eleazar was able to tell them what Amelia's talent is and help her with controlling it a bit better. It's good that Rosalie and Emmett forgave her so easily since she didn't do it intentionally. The whole family coming to look for her and them having the the talk in the trees was cute.

Having a talent like that could protect her family some day. I hope they made her realize that and that she can take some comfort in it. It's about time Harry decided to come clean with her.
Spawn chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
Aw, she wanted to be there for Harry's graduation. I think that's sweet. Harry's right. Amelia doesn't have high self esteem and will likely think that Harry just wants her as a replacement for Cecelia. It breaks my heart that he lost his wife and 2 and a half children.

That is some freaky talent Amelia has. Rosalie can be annoying at times, and many people have wanted to shut her up, but that was a bit extreme. I hope it doesn't last long, for her sake. Having her family afraid of her, or pissed at her, would be a blow.
Spawn chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
I'm curious as to why Amelia is so determined to get control of her blood lust and why she's keeping it secret from Harry? She's a smart girl and knows that something is going on. I think it's nice that the Cullen kids go on a hunt on the anniversary of William's death so that their Mother can grieve for him in private. It was good that Harry talked to Esme and chose to stay. Love that he called her Mom.

I suspected Harry's family was murdered. I'm betting his sister had a part in it. Harry needs to come clean with Amelia. There should be lies or secrets of this magnitude between them.
Spawn chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
I loved Esme and Amelia getting into a paint war and then messing with Carlisle' mind. I can see why Amelia left willingly so her parents could do the nasty. How blunt she is was too funny. No one wants to think about their parents having sex.

Harry is very good with her. Hopefully someday soon he'll open up to her fully about his past. I think it was good that Amelia left in order to calm down and then came back. I hope that she and Rosalie found some common ground and start to bond as sisters. I laughed out loud at the food fight that broke out at the freaks meeting. Never leave anything within Emmett's reach.
Spawn chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Harry and Amelia are certainly moving fast. Loved Esme catching them in a clutch. It was sweet that Esme got her newest daughter a chocolate milkshake. I liked the interaction between Amelia, Leah, and Nessie. I thought it was nice that Amelia wanted to make it up to Nessie by making her favorite breakfast and sweet that she called Amelia Auntie.

I get that Jake is protective, but he didn't have to be an ass to Amelia. She was sorry for what she did and was only trying to make things right. I'm glad that Bella and Edward stepped in to defend her.
Spawn chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
I'm glad that they followed her and were able to talk her into returning. Amelia shouldn't be so hard on herself. They stopped her before anything could happen. Harry finally clued into the fact that he loves her and she's his mate. They better be careful of her newborn strength if they decide to get freaky in the future.
Spawn chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
I loved Amelia's take on Edward and Bella's story. To someone new to the family, it would seem rather odd. If she's not careful, Amelia will soon be testing out Esme's soap choices in her mouth. Now we know that food smells good and tastes good, but won't stay down for her anymore than it would for her family.

I feel bad for Amelia. It's not her fault that her vampire instincts kicked in and took over, yet she blames herself for what might have happened. I don't blame her for running, but I hope her family doesn't let her get far.
Spawn chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Harry has had one hell of a time since being changed. He kept saying what Sophia did to him. Is she the one who turned him and killed their family in the process? He stood by his sister far longer than she deserved.

I'm glad that Siobhan came to see him in that cave and brought Carlisle. I can see why the thought of family had a bad connotation for him, but at least he found peace with his new family, as it was supposed to be.
Spawn chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
Short but sweet. It wasn't right for them to be discussing her behind her back, or her front lol. I'm glad that she said something and got to voice her thoughts and opinions. She's finally found the place where she belongs and can be happy. That's all that should matter.
Spawn chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
Knowing that those she loves most are hurting because of her, must be so hard for Amelia. If I were in her position, I would want to contact them too. At least she realizes that doing so would only hurt them more and cause chaos for both her families.

Harry getting a little background on his new family. Carlisle does suck at matchmaking, except his own lol. I laughed out loud at Harry annoying both his brothers with his thoughts and emotions. I don't understand why Rosalie lost it when Amelia drank the water. It's not like she chose to be different. I'm glad that they didn't allow Amelia to leave.

My favorite parts were Esme imagining washing Amelia's mouth out with soap and Bella bonding with her new sister. Amelia better watch the language, or Esme's vision may be come a reality.
Spawn chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Harry's talent seems very much like Jasper's to me. It seems Amelia is a mystery that won't be solved easily. I loved Alexia's mini tantrum when she realized that she couldn't quench her thirst with human drinks and was thirsty for blood.

I'm concerned about her multiple personalities taking over at time. This seems to be something more than just vampire nature. Harry and Amelia are starting to feel the spark. I wondered when that would happen. How did Amelia cause Esme to feel her pain? A developing talent?

Were the other people in Harry's pictures his family? I'm curious who Sophia was and their past.
Spawn chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Aw, I liked Alice hugging Amelia and welcoming her into the family. Amelia's going to have to get used to having so many big brothers and sisters now. I think she and Alice are going to be close. Can't blame Jasper for being cautious of a newborn. Loved Emmett and Amelia playing WII together.

It's understandable to Esme would think that Emmett was the one who broke it considering his pen-gent for breaking things, but it was good that Amelia stepped up and claimed responsibility. I lol at her offering to make everyone tea.
Spawn chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Other than being able to drink things other than blood, and possibly having multiple personality traits at the same time, I'm curious what else Amelia is capable of? I'm glad that she seems more trusting and willing to go with the flow now that she knows what they are.

I find Harry's talent to be a little boring at the moment. I'm hoping there's more to it than just he can tell if you're good or bad type of thing. I'm looking forward to seeing how Amelia will take to her new parents and being the new baby to the family. I hope she cleans up her language a bit before she meets Esme.
Spawn chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I liked it. I felt bad for Amelia. She was young and had her family, and her whole life ahead of her, only for some vicious drunk, bitch to get her jollies by tossing her down a flight of stairs. What great friends, leaving her to die along. I hope Amelia returns the favor, or at least torments them.

I'm glad that Carlisle and Harry found her before it was too late. What's Harry's talent? How did he know she was too good to die? Looks like Carlisle and Esme will be welcoming another daughter soon.