Reviews for Coming For Me
TheAddict4Dramatics chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love your story! I read it ages ago when you first published it and thought it was brilliant. Re-discovered it today and it is even better on second reading. It works with the scene so perfectly, honestly I can see it happening and I wished it had have happened that way!

Please keep writing :)
vintage1983 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Absolutely loved that! I think you worked it perfectly around the actual scene, oh how I wish they had put you in charge of the script, fab! :)
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
The smut's hot but you use it to show their emotional as well as physical closeness and their desperate need of one another. I wish this version of the scene had been screened - you dovetail the script into your own work very neatly.
itbloomedforyourlittlegirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
It's apsolutly AH-MAZ-ING! I loved it you capture there characters SO well and I love how you used the same lines from the scene and added your own smutty bit .. If only this happened ( They have to atleast kiss or something in the end of series 3... Any-who It was great Il oved it ) xx
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I absolutely loved it! Really well done babe!
Shampoobolly chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This is great, it really works well with the scene! If only it had happened in the episode. Looking forward reading more of your fics!
x-MJ-x chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was great, I loved it! Now why couldn't this have happened in the show would have been perfect. But no instead they are going to drag it all out. Will they / Won't they - we don't know! It's so frustrating...

Anyway, I thought you worked your own addition into the existing scene brilliant. Gotta love Galex right?

Well done.

Love Michellex
Dinny93 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Much better than the original in my humble opinion :D I seriously hope they get their acts together soon!

Dinny

x
ignatz chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
That scene had so much possibility - thanks for writing out a better scenario! (I knew someone would!) Well done!
Terriah chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
really enjoyed it but do you know you switched tense halfway through or was that deliberate!

either way still very good!

x
Golden Suze chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
fantastic one off fanfic, enjoyed and liked , should have been like this
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
That was very good, Izzy. Much better than the actual scene. :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Filthy absolutely filthy fab smut. Is that how it panned out cos i my tv broke and missed some valuable seconds...if only the BBC could have aired that version. Thanks for the smut I fear we might be a but short of it in series three
Lady Osolone chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Amazing! I so wish this is how the scene had actually played out!
Cassy21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow, that linked in really well!