Reviews for Optimism
Isabella Yodice chapter 3 . 10/26/2019
How come this story was never updated?
Vernie chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Wow, this is excellent. It's too bad you gave up on it, because I absolutely love it! I see it's been a year since you've updated, so I won't bother begging you to update it. I think you'll do the right thing (haha, just kidding).
channylover9753 chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Sad chappy hope she getts beeta:)
allymorgan chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
YOU BETTER NOT LET HER DIE.

I LOVE YOUR RITING BUT I WIL NEVER READ ANOTHER STORY YOU RITE IF SONNY DIES!
XxSmashingPandasxX chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
D: Is this gonna have a sad ending?
Kenz chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Oh my GOSH! You r such a good writer! I mean, the way you write about chad and sonny is totally convincing and real. I love this story! Especially since chad is all sweet and stuff... :) Anyway, great story! Keep up the great work!

~Kenz
AliceGranger chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Normally I wouldn't read a story dealing with cancer (most of them being over-the-top and cheesy) but you're handling this situation in a very believable fashion.

As for Chad's persistence, it's very sweet, but there is actually a theory that cancer paitients shouldn't tell their friends and family about their illness because they begin to be treated as if they're about to drop dead any second, thus aggravating the paitient's state of mind and actually making the disease worse. It's just a theory of course, but you might be able to use it in this context.

Keep on updating!
duckvader23 chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
This is great!
ollyrin chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
love it! i completely love each of your stories and it makes my day wheb you update :D
myjumpingsocks chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Good job still...
lolz3 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
I feel so scared for Sonny everytime I read this. I hope she's ok. Did her mother find out yet? At least Chad's being caring. He better NOT leave her!
fromunderthecorktree chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Happy (late) 21st Birthday! OMG U saw SWAC tape! I've only ever seen Hannah Montana and I honestly hate Hannah Montana, plus Demi and Sterling did all of that! You are the luckiest person alive!

Anyway onto the chapter:

I love this story. I really totally respect and look up to you, especially with wanting to do research to write the whole cancer thing with real like what would happen. I think that each and ever chapter, even ones like this 'bridges', are totally worth the wait. I think Chad's like overprotectiveness might hurt Sonny, but I can't see how. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! :)
OnMyWayToBelieving chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
I loved it :)
Mrs Shades chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
n'aw poor sonny, i hope she gets better :) update soon
carrotsareawesome chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
First of all have a happy birthday

second of all where the hell dose swac film? could you please say me the directions?

and third loved the chapter
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »