Reviews for Samurai Troopers The Next Generation
iq battle winner chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Great job on Luigi's struggle. And I love the change in how Daisuke finally gets his armor from the handwritten version. Takeo into techno music and rave parties? OK that blows my mind given he is a kid genius. And what you did with Shu finding out something Seamus doesn't know. That is going to be a struggle for Shu. Rachel's Nana puts me mind of someone we know. The possessed by a spirit name alcohol bit was hilarious. So the former warlord Rajura and Yuriko were once lovers. Wonder how thats going to affect things if you ever bring him into the story.
iq battle winner chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Seamus was almost a redneck cross between Larry the Cable Guy and the Dukes of Hazzard? Wow. You have some strange ideas Rae. So was his name always going to be Seamus then or did you choose that after making him Irish?

I love the way White Blaze just stops in the middle of the fight and stares at Seamus like he is an idiot. You're really good at writing stuff like that for the tigers.
iq battle winner chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Nice job with the changes. The cult is an unexpected addition but I can see where you are going with it since I have seen the original version of this story. I wasn't expecting them to have plants/spies in the U. N. but I like it. Adding details of the U. N. meetings has helped this story immensely. I like the background info on the new warlords too in the intro. I see you've changed Drake's back story. I think that is a good change much better than the one you gave him in the original version. Using your laptop narrator to read back what you type as you re-write the story has made my editing job a lot easier. These Japanese versus English audio track names still throw me though.
Scarlett H. Hamilton chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
OMG! I love the part where the tiger is telepathically talking to Luigi and the part before where the cave was talking to him...ROTFLMAO! He is a lot more stubborn and cocky. I just love this character, he keeps getting better and better. I love the rewrite, the intro was way too long before and this one was perfect. The characterizations for all the kids are so much better this time. You and iq_battle_winner really need to get together and do some sketches of the next generation kids. I want to see what they all look like. And by the way he can be the editor for this one too. I just like to sit back and read the finished product on this one.
iq battle winner chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
I've gone back and forth over this issue and right now I think it's best not to glance over the United Nations and mad scientist stuff. I know you don't like other people telling you how to write your stories, but we aren't all privy to those little movies you have playing inside your head when you write and it leaves the rest of us hanging when you glance over stuff like that. What you put in is better than nothing since those characters did just seem to come out of no where in the orignal hand written version. Just try to give it some thought next time before you glance over it.
iq battle winner chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
It is funny as heck, but I still don't like the part where the cave starts talking to Luigi. I want to get a look at your MP3 library next time I stop by.
iq battle winner chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
So you finally got around to typing these old stories? Scarlett mentioned they were up. I seem to remember the prologue being much longer before. I checked your character profiles and for the record, I didn't steal the tenku wallpaper. Was that some kind of trick to get me to finish up the sketch you keep talking about? Maybe I'll get around to it soon. Some of us actually have jobs and don't get the luxury of doing what we want to all the time. Now that I've filed my retort, keep posting. I'm interested in seeing where this rewrite goes. Anytime you are up for another battle just let me know.