Reviews for Who am I?
k1942 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Alice's has to be the most unusual awakening of any vampire, ever. She's so accepting of the strange things she 'sees', in her mind. Quite the girl, our Alice! Great mental strength, not letting her visions drive her crazy .
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
wonderful

will be continued? I hope so
literarygeniusinanotherlife chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Nice use of precognitives...Alice discovering her gift without knowing what to make of it. Good ideas, though I'm left wondering if you could have made it a touch longer. But I'm just selfish. ;)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Really cool... I like how you had Alice find out her name by the note... you would think the vamp who transformed her would have left some explanation behind before James killed him, even if he didn't have much time so that's why I like how the note cut off... I always imagined she knew her name because she saw a vision of herself introducing herself to Jasper in the cafe, but I really like the note idea also...

I also really loved how she figured out she was the same thing as the young man in her vision... also the vision of Edward & Carlisle was fun also!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
that is so good! you got alice and her sense of not knowing anything really well!11
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
A great story. Very well written.