Reviews for I always blamed you
HotTopicOtaku chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Aw good job lovey it was good, but poor Dei... I totally can relate with the flashbacks... :/
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
hey! it's me,like the chppei and the Jiraiya part was kool,i love fucking uke Deidara! okay,i love you pic on you profile and it's kool!(go to my page and chek out my viodes on youtube!) love the chappie and Pein can be sometimes(realy Nagato is an idetioed),but good chapie and cant wai 2 c waht happen next!

From DeidaraBlondeFox
kariuchiha19 chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
LMFAO!I AM ZIM!XD.i laughed so hard at that part!xD.

poor dei!i cnt believ JARIYA rapped him!wtf?...epic chap!cnt wait 4 the next!
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
so will you put Deidara past in the story or not?

will Pein,as u know Nagato, ask Konan and Deidara why the do the same work out rotin?

From DeidaraBlondeFox
takeo moramushi chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
nice story. . .(bloody nose). . .

please update soon. . .please
kariuchiha19 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
really fun n good so far!update soonish!
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
lol!y is it when sasori wants 2 throw somthn, it happens 2 b another akatsuki?XD
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
I WANNA SEE HOW ZETSU WAS BORN!
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Thanks for the desireable change in Sasori! Sweet! Sasori proposed to his dei-chan! Haha- whoa... What's with the sudden OC invasion..., and other sub-characters?
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Sasodei smut next? I wish you would make Sasori more possessive next time, I dont really like the brats bro, and it'll be cute that the blond likes it when Sasori's possessive.
princessperp chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
"Slightly, intoxicated but not hammered!"

I LOVE HIDAN'S RANT! Me and my friend laughed so hard. Keep up the good work.
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Theres no way in hell Sasori's gonna "share" his relationship with deidara against someone else, not even his brother. Sasori's personality is quite possessive. And there's not way Sasori will let himself be uke, thatas way too OOC for him. Sasodei FTW!
princessperp chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
...AWESOME!
princessperp chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
LOL! I like the whole throwing Kakuzu thing. HUmerous.

I absolutly loved how you fit fanfiction in there. Even though it is a fanfiction...

Confusing