Reviews for Kurei
TuckingFypo chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Wow...it was...good but I think it was...hmm, how do you put this...the plot wasn't that deep. It was simple. XD But it was good! I enjoyed reading and had laughed a few times. _
Knanaki chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
what i loved about your ficlet is that everybody stayed in character and that to me is the most important thing. well done and i hope you write more stories after this one cause it was really great while it lasted...
Isilwen chapter 5 . 4/1/2003
What can I say..it's all nice and happy and every thing ')
Antasi chapter 5 . 3/25/2003
Kyaa So great!

Yanagi sucks! Yanagi sucks! Yanagi sucks! Woot!

Um...yeah

Continue writing fanfics!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2002
real nice fic u haf written...esp the way u use different povs to tell the story...but the ending seems a little abrupt...it will be gd if u could continue..ganbatte ne!
bishounen lovah chapter 5 . 7/24/2002
This is pretty good. I learned a lot from the spoilers. And I'm glad that they got along at last. I love Kurei!
Draconsis chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
you are geting really creeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppy...But this is a nice ficcy!

*turns to sansele* IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT I'M BROKE FROM BUYING FoR!
Sansele chapter 4 . 4/7/2002
It's a really good story...I don't really think the characters are OOC. Oh, and you wanted a disclaimer?

'If I owned Flame of Recca, Mikagami and Fuuko would be in a real relationship, and Recca would be standing up to Yanagi. You don't see that in the manga or the anime. So what do you think?'

*Looks up* I'm really long-winded, ne? _;;;
Hanchu chapter 4 . 3/30/2002
Hey! That was a great fic, so far. I can't wait to hear more. It's interesting how everyone was there for Kurei, I just hope you get this story going... I really like it!
hatsuyuki chapter 4 . 3/17/2002
sugoi yo... onegai hayaku tsugi, ne? Gambatte!
a chapter 4 . 3/15/2002
GREAT chapter! please continue... although is wud be nice to see recca stand up to his 'hime" just once, i mean she really sux ne?
Hikarei chapter 3 . 3/7/2002
i think you're doing a great job here. update ASAP ok? :) :) :) :)
isis chapter 2 . 3/4/2002
great story! very nice POV's but its moving kinda slowly... but fantastic ideas!
Seravy chapter 2 . 2/8/2002
I liked where this is going! seeing kurei through other character's eyes. So far you've provided a lot of interesting insights and I felt Ganko and Koganei were pretty much in character. Good job! Can't wait to see more of this!
Midnight Crow chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
*Sniff* Sad. But wonderful. Yep, some parts were a bit OOC, but who cares? This fic is great. It's been a long time since I wrote FoR fics. Loved this one. _