Reviews for The Count's World 14: Springtime for Dimentio
Space Dimentio chapter 4 . 2/21
Nooo the Dimimi, it burns D:
I'm just kidding, I don't really mind. I wonder what would happen if he told Bow he was Lord Mime at some later date.
Space Dimentio chapter 3 . 2/21
This is both adorable and horrible
Space Dimentio chapter 2 . 2/20
Oh, so this is why I ship Nastasia and Dimentio. I find this chapter entirely adorable.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Well, I'm glad that that all got sorted out :)

One thing though, the Shaman only asking for leftovers was a bit...well... Anticlimactic. Uh... Yeah.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Good Grambi, what has he done?! It's an infatuation, Dimentio, not true love!
GamerGirl54321 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Oh, lord, what is he planning...?
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Ooh, Dimentio's in loooove!
Savanna C chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I love this chapter. It really portrays deep emotion.
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
i think i know what stage of life dimentio is going threw right now . . .
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
oh my god . . . that bit about dimentio . . . seperating himself . . . trying love . . . that was absolutley beutiful. but dimentio, youve got me. better known as Tara when online. Lady Bow is a jerk. I would DO ANYTHING for you, anything at all. I've been obbessing over you the second you appeared first in SPM. Everynight, however childish it may be, I always wish on the first star I see to be with you. I can feel your pain. Love is a cruel and heartless thing which only sometimes brings happiness. The closest I can get to you are Fanfics and imagionation. And I cherish every moment of my imagionation that you are in, every time you appear I enjoy. I may sound crazy, but if anyone is reading this review right now I would bet a million starbits that a lwast half of you have fallen in love with a video game character. And for those of you who can relete to me about this, I do not care which character you love, I'm glad you understand.
mischievious lil kitsune chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Awww Dimentio, I love that Count Bleck was straight through getting the price, even though it wasn't as high as we all thought it was going to be.
Space Dimentio chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I've never wanted to hug Dimentio so badly.
Komuso chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
I thought this one was okay. Not a great one. But I loved the part when he pantomimed himself!
justj0sh1ng chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Oh wow, what an awesome ending. I need to go back at check out these 1-13 installments.
Elemental Queen chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I dont know if i should say this on a K rating but what the heck _

Lady Bow is a B*tch. What the hell? stupid nasty jerk.