Reviews for Al and Artie do Blackpool
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
WHOA that was so cute. Precious otp. Also just wish I could have seen the part in chapter 8
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
This is really, really amazing and sweet and kept me so invested. I truly love your writing. I'd love to see that excluded part, but the link seems to be gone. I'd really love if that can be updated. But anyway, wow, this was lovely and made me smile like an idiot. Thank you for sharing your talent.
princessofd chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
This story is amazing! You've captured the essence of Blackpool so well!
9foxgrl chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
awe!
sabacat chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
That was just awesome! One of the most fun reads I've had in a long time!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
I love this! As much as I sometimes appreciate fluffy romance crap, I also have a special place in my heart for real-life love... And this definitely falls more in the latter category. Real-life portrayals of love leave me thinking that the world is a wonderful place :)
Trumpet-Geek chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Awesome story so far... But what's blumming? I've heard of blooming before, when I lived in England... but never blumming!

Anywho...looking forward to more of this! *off to read*
Renkin-chan chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
This just put a big sappy smile on my face. I absolutely loved it~ :)
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Like! And I 33333333333 HP sauce. When I was in London, almost everything I ate was drenched in that.
closeincline chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
I reeally love this story~ so cute! I read Dating Advice before this, and came back to this after it was referenced there. It got a bit painful for me at parts to watch them both struggling with their separate issues.

Additionally, I couldn't get the link for the part that you edited out. I would love to take a look at it, if you don't mind... thanks!
twelveoclock chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Aww, that is so cute. Oh, the link you had in this chapter isn't exactly there anymore. Could you send it to me?
Imperial Mint chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
First of all, I adore this story! I actually love it so much :D

(Did you watch the QI where they were talking about HP sauce? That's where I found out it stood for Houses of Parliament! Thank god for Stephen Fry and QI! XD)

x
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Aww, too cute, too cute. Great last chapter, you really ended the story well.
incurableoptimist chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
LOVE IT! and they finally kissed! yay! keep writing more stories!
cherri114 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Oh wow, this whole fic was absolutely brilliant. You wrote England and America perfectly and I love the ending. 3
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »