Reviews for Al and Artie do Blackpool
princessofd chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
This story is amazing! You've captured the essence of Blackpool so well!
9foxgrl chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
awe!
sabacat chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
That was just awesome! One of the most fun reads I've had in a long time!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
I love this! As much as I sometimes appreciate fluffy romance crap, I also have a special place in my heart for real-life love... And this definitely falls more in the latter category. Real-life portrayals of love leave me thinking that the world is a wonderful place :)
Trumpet-Geek chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Awesome story so far... But what's blumming? I've heard of blooming before, when I lived in England... but never blumming!

Anywho...looking forward to more of this! *off to read*
Renkin-chan chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
This just put a big sappy smile on my face. I absolutely loved it :)
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Like! And I 33333333333 HP sauce. When I was in London, almost everything I ate was drenched in that.
closeincline chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
I reeally love this story so cute! I read Dating Advice before this, and came back to this after it was referenced there. It got a bit painful for me at parts to watch them both struggling with their separate issues.

Additionally, I couldn't get the link for the part that you edited out. I would love to take a look at it, if you don't mind... thanks!
twelveoclock chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Aww, that is so cute. Oh, the link you had in this chapter isn't exactly there anymore. Could you send it to me?
Imperial Mint chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
First of all, I adore this story! I actually love it so much :D

(Did you watch the QI where they were talking about HP sauce? That's where I found out it stood for Houses of Parliament! Thank god for Stephen Fry and QI! XD)

x
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Aww, too cute, too cute. Great last chapter, you really ended the story well.
incurableoptimist chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
LOVE IT! and they finally kissed! yay! keep writing more stories!
cherri114 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Oh wow, this whole fic was absolutely brilliant. You wrote England and America perfectly and I love the ending. 3
Car chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Beautiful story! I love the way you made them as a couple, not too overly romantic and absolutely perfect!
AnimeAmy26c chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Aw, I've loved the whole story. X3 It's really well-written and I love this pairing. Great job. X3
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »