Reviews for In Five Pieces
Ecris-vains en formation chapter 4 . 1/29
... Okay, my mind is blown. That was Amazing ! I always liked the supernova but you made them incredibly awesome ! I'm soooo happy that you made a longer story of your drabbles : They where great and I can't wait to read more of your story
Dawww now I want to make a Supernova-StrawHat crew story too... Bah, I'll go take a look at your story right now since I can't wait. Once again I loved your 'writing exercise'. Look like exercising is good for you ;-)
Shattermirror chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Oh, poor Drake... Stop messing with him, Law! By the way, I completely empathize Bonney, I really do.
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
These little pieces have given me much enjoyment and laughter. Thank you thank you thank you for deciding to expand it into a full-blown fic!
Tamii chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I really liked these five shots they fun to read. But may I have you're permission to use the 'Thousand Stormy' please.
13kuroineko chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
WOWOWOWOWOWOW I realized I've been a supernova fans for long since their appearance are so much cooler than shichibukai, but never had I thought that it'll be THIS interesting to have them as one crew! You, dear, had just done a very good job! I too have take a peek into this supernova eleven fic of yours and boy I'm so excited! Here I've been wondering how things gonna be if Law becomes Straw Hat's doctor, lol. And thousand stormy? OMG Kidd LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Oh, and I loooooove the part where the word Supernova comes from. Its meaning is totally awesome!
6Lisa9 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Hi! I really like these story! The idea is fantastic and I love the way you wrote it!
I was wondering if you'll allow me to translate it into French? I'll follow the challenge (first chapter : 100 words each, second chapter : 200 words each,...)
I hope you'll agree!
alittlebitlate chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Oh my god, now I am 999999999999999999999999999999999999999 (add another googol of nines) times more psyched to see updates on The Supernova Eleven. This masterpiece had me in stitches (not literally; LAW BACK OFF), especially the part where X Drake was captured at Enies Lobby. For some reason, when I imagine the scene, I keep seeing Drake in Robin's dress and I can't stop laughing XD I hope you'll get rid of that writer's block (which is a royal pain in the ass) soon!

I also wanted to suggest a few things for Bonney in the expansion: first, seeing as she hasn't shown much physical abilities, I think she should carry around a dagger, in case her ability fails, like with X Drake, and second, seeing as clothing remains unchanged when she alters ages, I'm guessing she can only alter the age of living things. If she's in a pinch, maybe she can use her imagination and surroundings, like rapidly aging a seed into a large tree and sending her opponent flying in the process. I think it would be better like that if she would fight in one-on-one battles.

Good luck writing The Supernova Eleven. I'll be waiting for updates!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Hooo...

The Canon Straw Hat Pirates (minus Luffy and Zoro): *terrified* *suddenly hugs their Luffy* "If Luffy with them, his insanity will go beyond anything that people cant handle! Luffy better with us!" #said some Canon Straw hat Crew

Zoro: *eyes twitched in anger* "...scout?!"

Luffy: *just blinked while eating meats (after his crews let go if him)* *then realised something* "I'm Torao's Captain?!" *eyes sparkled*

Law: *eyes twitched and forehead sweated* #ran to Bepo and hug him while the rest of his crews tried to comfort him and hug him too
Kyrrh chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Pimp hat pirates...comedy gold. I snorted so hard...
crazyfan17 chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
This was really creative and enjoyable not to mention believable. Nice :D
humancyrax chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Treasurer interesting role and scout and good ole Law trolling and man even in this universe Whitebeard dies im still curious about Aces fate and damn killing Kuma is a badass feat
humancyrax chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Nice I figured the marines would be pissed at Drake for leaving and hes pretty high up he knew about the Pafista project
humancyrax chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I figured Capone would be the sniper/underworld connection similar to Franky and Urouge would have robins role in the crew but zombie killer oars I like the sound of that
AnniBananni chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Shouldn't Zoro be on the crew?
BlackGryphon101 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Jeez I love Drake's conditions that he made to Law. I can't blame them for not wanting to get hurt. He reminds me a little to much of Mayuri from Bleach.