Reviews for First & Ten
Toni L Smith chapter 55 . 5/7
Loved as usual regards Toni Smith
kneon chapter 55 . 3/27
Great story. I read & loved sideline so I should have checked this out a long time ago.
TwiSagaAddict chapter 11 . 3/17
Loved this chapter. I was laughing crying.
Vero Diaz chapter 14 . 3/6
So, he can’t talk that way about Bella but Tanya he could? All women deserve to be respected and not described as a piece of meat. And frankly, Edward is a hypocrite
arthemys chapter 55 . 2/13
Great story, I enjoyed it very much ! Thanks !
somewhereinbetween78 chapter 41 . 2/8
This table scene…let me just say…. I’ve come back a few times to re read. So good
Elisabeth123 chapter 55 . 1/30
I’m so so sad it’s over. O goodness I LOVED this story. I haven’t laughed so hard in ages. BRILLIANT !
Czarinabb chapter 40 . 12/8/2021
I re-read First and Ten and Sideline Collision periodically just for the stupendous laughs. I'd forgotten all about Renee and the fertility goddess statue, etc. It's very late, I got up to take some tylenol, and I'm here laughing my ass off. Even the animals came in to see what the ruckus was about. You are a goddess.
CullenCherries chapter 46 . 11/15/2021
I would love an outtake of Bella on ESPN accidentally talking about Edward’s hands. And then maybe he will very sweetly comfort her with said hands when she gets home. Also maybe one of Edward and Bella in the dance studio with the mirrors *fans self*
Lullz93 chapter 29 . 11/1/2021
Hi! Non-American here ;)
About 80% (I'm guesstimating) of this chapter was complete gibberish to me. I have never even seen a "handegg-game" and I am also pretty sure that I don't want to. Still, I read every word of it and I would do it again because the rest of the story is that good and I am terrified that I would miss something important. Thanks for writing it :)
Lullz93 chapter 23 . 11/1/2021
Amazing! I have been laughing out loud more than once during this chapter. Emmetts reaction to Zeus almost killed me ;) I sincerely hope that there is outtakes of the rest of Emmett and Jaspers night!
Lullz93 chapter 20 . 11/1/2021
I have been smiling so big reading this chapter that my face actually hurts. Hurts I tell you! XD
ERCommandoTwilight chapter 55 . 10/23/2021
FirstTen is one of my favorites! I always try to read it during football season. Thank you again for writing such a fun story. If you should ever feel the need to write another future-take of these characters and their families I would read it in a heartbeat!
Emo4 chapter 55 . 10/11/2021
the only outtake needed now would be Ryan and Megan's wedding! Emmett's dream come true. lol
Emo4 chapter 49 . 10/10/2021
okay, so reading the outtakes I can see that they can't really be put into the other chapters. but I live this story and all the outtakes no matter how many times I read this story. it's one of my favorites
15,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »