Reviews for First & Ten
rpattzgirl08 chapter 1 . 2/5
Ahh best line of the story...screw you cam newton
rpattzgirl08 chapter 1 . 2/2
You fortune teller. Panera now delivers lol
liela-k chapter 45 . 2/1
this story was amazing from beginning to end. I could not get enough im really sad its over lol like I might keep rereading over and over.
liela-k chapter 44 . 2/1
im soo in live with this story and especially the way you've written the characters. all of them I almost don't want to keep reading but I cant take it im sooo anxious to keep reading.
liela-k chapter 9 . 1/25
i cant believe i just found this story.. highly upsetting.. this story is amazing i love every bit of it. from the banter to the little freak outs.
shinchan chapter 6 . 1/14
dub kgu,lgdevbingtuhxgt

i love this
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 55 . 11/13/2017
That was literally so amazing. I loved this story from start to finish and I could stop laughing! Bella and Edward melted my heart. Their love was so beautiful an sweet!
Emmett.
Oh lord.
Emmett.
He was so amazing and I loved his love of Edward (and Jasper). It was priceless.
The kids were amazing (I actually wish we could've seen more of them because they were so damn cute with Bella and Edward) but I loved this story from start to finish! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful story and I can't wait to read more of your amazing stories! :)
I am looking at Collision...although I'm not sure if Bella ad Edward will click as seamlessly as they did dying this one!
But amazing story and I can't wait for more!
minnie2112 chapter 55 . 11/10/2017
I've read and reread this story god knows how many times (it's one of my favorites) and I JUST noticed the psych reference with the officer's name on the emit outtake
CayStar chapter 16 . 11/7/2017
I love this story. I eat, sleep, and breathe football and I really enjoy a good football story. That said, I had to text my hubby today to bring me jersey mikes for lunch- so thanks for the craving nudge ;)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
Goddamn. I am freaking in love with this story so much. Bella is so nerdy, but also freaking amazing. Edward is so sweet and sexy as shit!
I freaking love it and I can't wait to meet Emmett! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
I freaking loved the first chapter! Edward is sexy as sin as Bella is awesome!
I can't wait to read more!
XEdward'sDrugX chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
I read all of your stories years ago, and now I am rereading them to distract myself from school. They are hands down the most entertaining, real stories. I cannot praise you enough for your writing!
PAT2024 chapter 55 . 10/6/2017
I really enjoyed this story and I will greatly miss this bunch of lovable and crazy characters. Would you ever consider a sequel with the kids...?

I don't know crap about American football and I'm not at particularly interested in this sport. That's the reason your story has been on my "to read list" for a long period, but I'm really glad I finally gave in. I had so much fun. Once in a while angst-free stories are like a ray of sunshine... Thank you so much for sharing this little gem with us.

Keep up the good work, you are very talented.
Browneyedgirl91 chapter 55 . 10/4/2017
I just finished reading this story for 10th time and I still looove it! Would you consider writing more outtakes?
charbronte chapter 55 . 9/13/2017