Reviews for First & Ten
I've reread Chapter 28 several times as it is so hilarious. Thank you for the humor - every single time. :-)
petmom1213 chapter 23 . 3/4
I literally laughed out loud at Emmett's out loud yell during the auction. So funny. Its great

Mickey Hall
Teamrob2 chapter 39 . 2/11
Reread
AngelikRebel chapter 55 . 1/31
I love this story and come back and reread it all the time. Also I see flashes of this story and some of your others in the Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce love story. Seeing them together reminds me of your writings and had me searching them out to reread them again!
Mistyann lindsey-Thomas chapter 55 . 1/3
More please
Autumnal fox chapter 1 . 11/11/2023
I love the twist!
Abaire chapter 48 . 9/3/2023
Listen, I know the story is published and already has a ton of reviews. But the ending and all these prologue Ms written out of order is confusing as hell. The story itself is beautiful. Is there any way you can reorder than last 10 chapters so everything happens in order? I was looking for Superbowl 1 and instead got Superbowl 2. Looking for Emmett’s Dancing story but it’s after other stuff. This is such a great story and it should end as well as it starts. Please reorder it. Thanks again.

Also, your football detail is quite remarkable. You are a great writer but that’s a level of detail even I appreciate. Cheers.
CTHEWOODS chapter 55 . 8/8/2023
Great story! First time reading your stuff (I know I'm slow but I was a Christian and Ana fan first). I found your stories on a recommend from ValeP.
Kksmum chapter 55 . 5/21/2023
Loved it. Great story.
mariadisales chapter 55 . 1/31/2023
The first chapter was great and sooo interesting but the following ones became slow and very sweet. so I was entertained but it could be better
BlueKarou79 chapter 39 . 1/30/2023
I have been a fan of yours for years, but this is my first time reading this story. I love Cockyback and Reed Girl, and Words with Friends (and Strangers). I have read those several times each and I'm glad I gave this a chance. I am not a sports fan so most of that just goes right over my head, but you still keep the story flowing beautifully for us layman. Thanks for writing.
benjigogo chapter 7 . 1/11/2023
i love this story.
WordsMusicMagic chapter 55 . 12/6/2022
So so so good. Love football and love your work. Thanks for your brilliant writing and giving us these works. 3
WordsMusicMagic chapter 40 . 12/2/2022
I've never laughed so hard reading a fanfic. This is effing priceless. I just can't.. dying here.
beta tester beater chapter 1 . 10/27/2022
oh wow they bout to really do it?
15,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »