Reviews for First & Ten
GenesisYD chapter 55 . 4/14
Está historia me fascinó.
twi2escape chapter 1 . 4/11
One of my all time favorites! Thank you for sharing your writing!
ral89 chapter 20 . 2/22
Omg! I laughed so hard reading this chapter! You’re hilarious! The meat master part killed me!
secretfan100 chapter 17 . 2/7
It’s fun to me that you have the Gator’s head coach’s name for the Fox sports reporter. I can’t remember how long Mullen has been at Florida, but sometimes things just work out. Rereading this story for SuperBowl 2021. It’s been a minute. I still love it.
NKubie chapter 55 . 2/2
I love how the Cullens, McCartys, and Whitlocks will truly be family in a legally bound kind of way...one day. I feel a little bit bad for Wyatt, but I love the idea of Ryan and Megan more. :)

Thank you again for sharing this wonderful story and all the fun outtakes! Definitely keeping this one for future re-reads!

NKubie chapter 48 . 2/2
I'm surprised it took him so long after this to actually propose. But the way it happened was perfect, so maybe not.

NKubie chapter 46 . 2/2
I almost felt bad for Emmett. Almost. But as Rose said, he "always finds a way to win..." Good for him! Emmett is awesome! Even in gold pants. ;)

NKubie chapter 45 . 2/2
I love the...expansion teams! ;) It's great that they are all having kids around the same time. The next generation of friends.

Thank you for this wonderful journey! I'm just sorry it took me so long to take it. I think I may have to take more of them now.

NKubie chapter 44 . 2/2
Definitely the perfect place for them to get engaged...and to celebrate after. ;)

NKubie chapter 50 . 1/31
What a perfect way for them to start their relationship!

NKubie chapter 43 . 1/30
I love that they are going to the Super Bowl, I just hate that they had to beat the Bears to do it :(

Stay safe and well,!
NKubie chapter 40 . 1/28
As soon as Jasper said Emmett took his car, I knew that Emmett was getting the statue. Can't wait to see what he's going to do with it. And thankfully I'm not reading this as a WIP, so I don't have to. :)

The meeting of the parents was hilarious!

NKubie chapter 39 . 1/28
That was awesome all the way around! Can't wair for the meeting of the pervy minds!

NKubie chapter 36 . 1/27
Worrying about someone you love does a real number on your psyche! That's just what happens. I have faith that it will all work out and Edward will mend fences. Maybe he needs a good cry?

NKubie chapter 29 . 1/25
Bot I miss Gould, but Santos is decent. What I wouldn't give for a QBward, though!

Stay safe and!