Reviews for First & Ten
HPN715 chapter 42 . 5/15
I love this story. I re-read every couple years, and it’s always just as good as the first time around.
With that being said, this chapter breaks my heart! Of course I’m rooting for our boys always, but having the Saints lose in such spectacular fashion in the playoffs hits too close to home! Lol.
Thanks for sharing your words and love of football with us!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 55 . 5/5
EXTRAORDINAIRE ! J'ADORE ! MERCI.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 50 . 5/3
AHAHAHAHAHA ! Excellent Rose ! Emmett is so screwed.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 45 . 4/25
I had a great time reading 1st & 10.
Now up for the OTs.
This is an excellent fic.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 38 . 4/23
You make me LOL with this one, AHAHAHAHA ! THX !
Evelyne-raconte chapter 34 . 4/20
I had to look on Youtube for Emmett's Hammer pants ! AHAHAHAHAHAHA !
Excellent !
Evelyne-raconte chapter 28 . 4/18
Hilarious chapter !
Evelyne-raconte chapter 21 . 4/16
I have so much fun reading your fiction.
The convo of Bella with her parents was hilarious.
Thank you for sharing.
Glad you made the Awards today in more than one catégories.
Take good care of you and stay safe as much as possible.
Awe just loved this story. Love this Edward and Bella.
LaPumuckl chapter 55 . 3/24
Hi there ;)

I never read this one before but just as any of your other stories I read, it was an excellent story and I couldn't stop reading (or better listening to it) for more than sleep!
Funny enough your outtake for GB came out a few days after I started this one.

I'm still not understanding a lot of football but you always make it sound easy to understand. Which I'm highly grateful for.

Stay safe with the Covid-19 situation, and I hope to see you soon with an update - I'm not picky what you want to write about next

Xoxo
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 3/22
I remember 80’s and 90’s supermodels being gorgeous. Personally I believe Tanya resembles the latest crop of “supermodels” . The ones who made it through nepotism, like the kardashian girl , or Cara Delavigne, let me just say ...woof.
frostedglaze chapter 8 . 3/22
I have so much free time due to the lockdown, that I just had to reread this...work can wait. I just wanted to slap insecure Bella in this chapter. Thank god for rational Edward, and sea lion loving Alice.
the fat cats meow chapter 17 . 11/21/2019
I know Romo is no longer playing. But reading about him getting sacked made me happy. I can’t stand that Jealous hater of Patrick Mahomes. Romo is a such a Jackwagon.
KDGlover chapter 23 . 11/15/2019
I was laughing out loud this entire chapter. My husband thinks I’m crazy. Love!
KDGlover chapter 18 . 11/13/2019