Reviews for First & Ten
likofos chapter 55 . 6/25
This must be the fifth time I read this story and I am still loving it!
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 1 . 4/15
Awesome story 3 it
cctwilight chapter 54 . 4/13
I love this outtake! Edward and Bella with their kids is the sweetest thing ever!
cctwilight chapter 51 . 4/12
Sweet!
cctwilight chapter 28 . 4/10
Awesome chapter! I love reading this story. It's been awhile since I read it last.
bethabetha chapter 25 . 3/9
i almost never re-read a story, but i came across this one in another author’s favorites list and just had to read it again. i love humorous stories about these characters, and i’m not a big fan of angst because most authors take it way too far. this one is hilarious, romantic, exciting, and just all-around fantastic. it’s very well written and i am so glad i found it again!
rpattzgirl08 chapter 1 . 2/5
Ahh best line of the story...screw you cam newton
rpattzgirl08 chapter 1 . 2/2
You fortune teller. Panera now delivers lol
liela-k chapter 45 . 2/1
this story was amazing from beginning to end. I could not get enough im really sad its over lol like I might keep rereading over and over.
liela-k chapter 44 . 2/1
im soo in live with this story and especially the way you've written the characters. all of them I almost don't want to keep reading but I cant take it im sooo anxious to keep reading.
liela-k chapter 9 . 1/25
i cant believe i just found this story.. highly upsetting.. this story is amazing i love every bit of it. from the banter to the little freak outs.
shinchan chapter 6 . 1/14
dub kgu,lgdevbingtuhxgt

i love this
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 55 . 11/13/2017
That was literally so amazing. I loved this story from start to finish and I could stop laughing! Bella and Edward melted my heart. Their love was so beautiful an sweet!
Emmett.
Oh lord.
Emmett.
He was so amazing and I loved his love of Edward (and Jasper). It was priceless.
The kids were amazing (I actually wish we could've seen more of them because they were so damn cute with Bella and Edward) but I loved this story from start to finish! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful story and I can't wait to read more of your amazing stories! :)
I am looking at Collision...although I'm not sure if Bella ad Edward will click as seamlessly as they did dying this one!
But amazing story and I can't wait for more!
minnie2112 chapter 55 . 11/10/2017
I've read and reread this story god knows how many times (it's one of my favorites) and I JUST noticed the psych reference with the officer's name on the emit outtake
CayStar chapter 16 . 11/7/2017
I love this story. I eat, sleep, and breathe football and I really enjoy a good football story. That said, I had to text my hubby today to bring me jersey mikes for lunch- so thanks for the craving nudge ;)
15,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »