Reviews for First & Ten
ForeverGrateful chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Oh wow, I heard this was a great story and so far it is! So looking forward to the rest of the story. Thank you!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Wow! That was amazing except my husband is watching "The walking Dead" and it's my favorite tv show so I was trying to read this glorious sex scene but kept getting distracted by the show. You see this is why I like to read in the dark with my iPad on fanfic. It's so much better late in the night with the light only coming from my iPad. Also why no mention of protection? Are we to assume they already worked that out? Hmmmmm. I'm gonna read it again now (with the lights out and the tv off). hehe️
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
I love this freaking Fic, so much! What's not to love, Football, hot sex (eventually) and these two...Ill always fall when Edward and Bella fall in love. It's part of my life now that I'm stuck in this bed. You, lady are an amazing lady, writer! ️
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
I hope you know I was kidding when I said "Go Seahawks". I was just trying to be goofy like ALice... So
Bella is a bit uncomfortable huh? It's gotta be so hard sitting with a gorgeous man like Edward and not have him, damn! I know it's been "hard" for Edward too. Makes me thirsty! I need a drink, just a soda though. I won't mention what else I need! Damn it!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Go get 'um Bella. That Tanya bitch is going to be put down! I did read this before but I better keep the future action to my self, I wouldn't want to ruin this for anybody else. Plus it's been a couple years since I've read this and I might get it wrong. So I'll behave!

Go Seahawks!️️️
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
Raven's, Always! I can't wait until these two get together!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
I'm so happy to be reading this again. I'm so happy that you leave your work on Fanfic. So many remove theirs, but I Understand if they are publishing. I love that you write real fiction too. I really loved "The Hot Corner"' so much! I'll have to check and see what else you have. It's been awhile since I read "The Hot Corner". I have it on my IPad in iBooks. I love my IPad but I'm having trouble with closing screens. Oh well, once again thx for the wonderful escape, I really need escapes! Thx ️️
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
I love this fucking Fic, again!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
So good, so hot! I fucking love football!
jus2read chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I never review after the first chapter, always wait till the end but here I just had to! The fact that they'd been dating for two months was just unbelievably sweet! Loved that twist!
bunnyoruga chapter 45 . 10/4/2015
Hi! I know This story is old, but I just love it! I read it first in Spanish (cause I'm from Mexico) but now I'm reading a lot in English and I just search for this great piece of art (You know, I love twilight and I just adore football, Jajaja) it was difficult see my patriots lost against Edward and the cardinals but... Life goes on! Jajaja... I'm going to read your other stories now that I found for account!

Kisses and thanks for this amazing story I just love it!

Ps: I hope you understand my English... It's not awesome but I try my best...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 39 . 9/15/2015
Fuck awesome! Really! Renée is really being juvenile with her crush on Edward! Aww! Edward's afraid of Charlie a little? Now what will happen when Esme and Renée and all of'em meet? Anxious!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 38 . 9/14/2015
Awesome Edward's back on track! Hot Damn! Charlie and Renée? Hell awesome! We'll see what happens!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 37 . 9/13/2015
Awesome alls well in paradise! Happy!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 36 . 9/13/2015
Edward is just being g sulky... Thank God Esme's alright! I was so worried... And then again... I'm worried about our QB!
15,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »