Reviews for First & Ten
pipelynn chapter 52 . 12/22/2013
Loved this so much! Great job!
pipelynn chapter 45 . 12/21/2013
Thanks for writing! This was so much fun!
pipelynn chapter 39 . 12/21/2013
Ok I have been fail at reviews but speeding through this story after loving your others! Wow this Renee is just crazy. Love how Edward handles it all...!
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
It was weird reading this chapter since I'm from Indiana, lol. And I'm loving the Manning references throughout this story. Are you a fan or something? But sadly Manning doesn't play for the Colts anymore and Reggie Wayne is hurt from the Manning/Andrew Luck game. But Andrew Luck is a good QB and I think the Colts' decision to let Manning go was for the best since he's getting older.
Laurie chapter 28 . 12/7/2013
.EVER!
lexi1809 chapter 55 . 12/6/2013
Please please please do a story about the second generation of Whitlocks, Cullens and McCartys! They're freaking hilarious! Awesome story btw it had me literally laughing out loud in virtually every chapter! Great job! :) :)
pipelynn chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Love the mutual attraction! Great jasper
pipelynn chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Loved this and looking forward to reading more! Sideline collision is one of my all time faves and not sure why I haven't wad rthis!
Readersheart chapter 55 . 12/1/2013
This is my second time reading this story and I will never, ever get tired of it! It's still my all time favorite! I certainly hope there are more future takes to come. I'll never get enough of your stories and I hope you never get enough of writing and posting them!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
LAB1 chapter 55 . 11/20/2013
I'll admit that I read the first 1/2 of the first chapter of this story months ago and decided that it wasn't for me. After reading one of your other stories I decided to give it a chance. I'm so glad I did! I laughed so hard! I know nothing about football. Alice knows more at the beginning, but I was able to really enjoy your story despite not understanding any of the game stuff. Your characters are hilarious and I now know some football jargon that I don't understand. Your story has kept me sane at night while up with my newborn twins and I'm thankful for that!
Guest chapter 55 . 11/16/2013
I would really love it if there would be a Ryan-Megan wedding...)
EmmaGoldman chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
I've read this story three or four times and this chapter still makes me shed a tear. Just replace Edward with me and Esme with my Dad and you could be reading direct dialog from many a family argument.
BellaFan78894 chapter 55 . 11/4/2013
damn this is a really good story! can you please make a part two to this story.
ClaryRoss chapter 53 . 11/4/2013
Ugh, I absolutely adore this story but I just can't help it.. I absolutely hate the name Kayla. That is the only fault I could ever find in this story, but ugh. Her name is Elizabeth in my head because I literally can't stand that name.
14,867 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »