Reviews for First & Ten
Siriusmunchkin chapter 51 . 6/23
The wedding of the century and the world will hopefully be totally ignorant until it's over.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 50 . 6/23
Love Rose in this story. Emmett being put in his place is priceless, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 45 . 6/22
This has been such a fun story to read! Gotta love that Edward is all about getting what he wants(sex), when he wants it, only with whom he wants it! Not a lemon reader but I can truly imagine how awesome they were. Love the characters, love the fun, love that the story is so much fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 44 . 6/22
Great proposal. They should always happen in the most important place to the couple.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 39 . 6/20
Totally hysterically laughing at the last paragraph!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 6/18
Don't think I want to be Dan right about now.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 6/17
Have not laughed this much and this loud for a very long time! Am so enjoying this story and loving your characters.
wannabecullen-1991 chapter 55 . 6/2
Hey i read ur code red... It was really good.. Am original.. I loved. It... Thought i should let u know... U r a gifted author especially humor.. Thanks for fanfic stories they r also awesome... Good luck:-)
Maria chapter 25 . 5/23
Hey! I found your story last week and I can stop reading! Love it! Really good! Congrats.
Jptexas chapter 55 . 4/19
I just read again the whole story and missed this guys. Can you please write another outtake? Please?...
annaofthedawn chapter 55 . 4/18
Re-reading from the start your stories just get better
MizzVicki chapter 29 . 4/17
Rec-cy rec-cy !
Anonymous chapter 55 . 4/14
Truly amazing story - I loved it!
Awwww! I loved this chapter. And as always, you outdid yourself with Emmett, lol. Bravo!
Wonderful story! XOXO,Cheri