Reviews for First & Ten
Nicole2581 chapter 8 . 4/8
Well, at least she knows she's crazy and overly dramatic! Lol. I sense a change coming soon and I'm hoping its a good one. ;-)
Nicole2581 chapter 7 . 4/8
Geez! This Bella is giving me serious whip lash! First she gets all jealous and insecure over the groupie in the bar after only knowing him for five minutes and now she's pissed at him because he got possessive? Talk about a double standard, smh. Some girls are just...blahhhh! I'm a woman and I've never behaved or acted this way. I mean, it's okay for her to go crazy and become pissy over something that was out of his control (groupie) but he cannot respond to his feelings of jealousy? And no one said anything about trying to 'own her'. eye roll She's definitely a drama queen. He at least handled it with class and was 'grown up' about it. He could've threatened or punched her neighbor. That would have been over reacting. If the roles were reversed and someone was blatantly staring at my mans body, I'd say something too! Smh. I think Edward handled it WAYYY better than she did. I really hope she gets a grip on reality and sees just how silly and immature she is. She definitely could use some growing up.
Nicole2581 chapter 6 . 4/7
I'm not a huge fan of this Bella. She's a bit dramatic and makes more of things than what they really are. Her constant word vomit is less than desirable. I prefer a more strong, confident, independent Bella. If she's uncomfortable, feels as if she's not good enough or lacking, she can still keep her shit together without acting like a mistreated puppy. She over reacted on more than one occasion and her needing her feelings 'stroked' and seeking attention by saying 'I should go' at dinner (over something totally silly) was childish and overly insecure. I really hope her personality improves because I really hate these type of women, ones who fish for compliments or need reassurance that they are really wanted and welcomed there. It's ridiculous. If they weren't wanted, Edward wouldn't have invited her in the first place.
We've all had our fair share of heartache but I never allowed it to hinder who I was or who I wanted to be. I do hope she matures rather quickly because her 'drama queen' character is a serious turn off.

Edward on the other hand is everything I pictured him to be. His character is written so well. I do prefer the more 'bad boy' type Edward but theres something about your 'quarter back' Edward that has captivated me.

Thanks for sharing! :-)
berniedette chapter 55 . 3/15
The third generation Cullens! Ryan, Kayla, the twins and the youngest are such great characters! Please please tell me we'll hear more from them! Your Edward and Bella had an great story and they grew to be wonderful parents. A spinoff featuring the next generation would be AMAZING! Specially with the love triangle. I bet a high school setting would be great. Idk. I'm just wishing. Loved this story! Thanks for writing!
Lisa72 chapter 45 . 2/17
What a wonderful story, absolutely loved it. Thanks
717lm chapter 28 . 2/11
holy cow this is the funniest damn chapter in fanficdom that I have ever read. I almost pissed myself. Excellent!
Mona69 chapter 3 . 1/27
I hope it gets more Angsty than this!
Eleanor J chapter 34 . 1/1
I was coming home from church this morning and they play MC Hammer's 'Can't Touch This' on the radio and all I could think about was Emmett wearing his eating pants and dancing.
Anna Alice chapter 55 . 12/17/2014
Hi, I don't know how many times I've read this but I know I never reviewed, so... Shame on me! This story is fucking amazing and easily one of my favorites 3 those kids are crazy just like their parents, and I would die for another outtake after this hahahha
So, congrats on all your stories, I love them 3
Xoxo from Brazil 3
fanfictionalcolic chapter 55 . 12/3/2014
Or do you have more planned about these kids ? Please say yes.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
Well the most instelligent action would have been to report his behaviour to his company attending it was wintness and there is probably CCTV in the hotel corrido
62442padfoot chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
So I'm reading this chapter...again...and I get to thenjoy end of it, where Edward promises that he'll never lose another game because his head and heart werect in it. Well this line got me thinking (along with a few others that hinted toward their future together) about Bella being pregnant and possibly having the baby during football season. I don't think Edward would lose the game if she happened to go into labor during it (or there was a possibility that she would) but I do think it would be an interesting outtake... if you catch my drift...
pillen-ilse chapter 55 . 11/19/2014
I had such a good time re-reading One of my alltime favorites

Daniela
lizzieloo04 chapter 55 . 11/13/2014
This is such an incredible story! Thank you so much, I was addicted from the first chapter! 3
pillen-ilse chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
You should see the mega-pout on my Face, it's Midnight, will Continue tomorrow.
Thanks for sharing