Reviews for First & Ten
Eliella45 chapter 39 . 6/22
Great chapter, Charlie and Renee are absolutely crazy but they are perfect for our Cullen Clan. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 38 . 6/22
Brilliant chapter, loved it, Favre prank was beyond anything Emmett ever did.
Eliella45 chapter 35 . 6/21
Great chapter, and yes, I did cry even though I knew what was coming. It still hit hard because I love Esme and it's never easy to see her get hurt. Anyway, it still was a superbly written chapter, thanks for that.
Eliella45 chapter 34 . 6/21
My God, this was one of the most beautiful chapters, Edward was so sweet and I just loved it, the joy, the humour, just the blissful, familial atmosphere was very enjoyable to read.
Eliella45 chapter 33 . 6/21
Great chapter, Renee and Charlie were a treat, they never cease to amuse me. Edward was sweet and very romantic. Theur first public date! Finally! Loved it.
The Wise Eagle2016 Twilight chapter 23 . 6/21
I just love how you named Rosies gay friend Riley. I instantly thought of him and Victoria. I just love this fanfiction.
Eliella45 chapter 31 . 6/21
Loved the chapter, the things Emmett or rather you come up with are brilliant! Glad Bella talked everything through with Edward before moving in, communication is very important and I like that about these two. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 30 . 6/20
Amazing chapter, the hot shower Edward was great but loved the sweet, nervous, adorable one more. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 29 . 6/20
Great chapter, loved it. It was good to hear from Buddy, he's still very much fun even though he's supposedly in hospital resting. Edward's unflappable nature on field reminds me of my favourite cricketer, MS Dhoni, he too is called Caption Cool. It wasn't fun seeing him get rattled in this chapter, but I am sure Bella will be able to calm him. ;-) Thanks for this.
Eliella45 chapter 27 . 6/19
Wonderful chapter, glad to see Dan get his comeuppance. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 25 . 6/18
Great chapter, it was nice seeing them interacting with the public, loved little Tim.
Eliella45 chapter 24 . 6/18
Loved the chapter, thanks for it.
Eliella45 chapter 23 . 6/17
Wonderful chapter, loved it. Absolutely loved it. Had great fun especially reading the Tanya debacle. Great work. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 22 . 6/17
Loved it. Lauren was pretty cool and Edward was so sweet, made me sigh constantly. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 21 . 6/17
Amazing chapter, nice to see Charlie and Renee. Can't wait for the interview.
15,035 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »