Reviews for First & Ten
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 38 . 9/14
Awesome Edward's back on track! Hot Damn! Charlie and Renée? Hell awesome! We'll see what happens!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 37 . 9/13
Awesome alls well in paradise! Happy!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 36 . 9/13
Edward is just being g sulky... Thank God Esme's alright! I was so worried... And then again... I'm worried about our QB!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 35 . 9/12
I should be worried about Esme which I am but the slight tugging at Edward's elbow is freaking me out... He'll be alright... Right?!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 34 . 9/12
Awwwww! How they make me happy!
Epic story love it
mrssnorthman chapter 55 . 9/3
Hi. I've read all of your stories and just loved them. I was feeling a bit nostalgic and went back to reading first and ten as it is one of my favourites. I was wondering if you would ever do another chapter, a future take about the kids and whether or not Ryan followed in his father's foot steps and if him and megan got together.
GoodGodHenry chapter 1 . 7/30
Unexpected first chapter with sexiness and sweetness.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 27 . 7/27
That was aweeeeeeesome! Hell I think he won't even be able to sleep that night! Love you Edward! Bella's a one strong little girl! Thanks to Papa Charlie!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 26 . 7/27
Oh Dan I don't think you're up fire any good.. Edward's gonna kick your ass ,
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 22 . 7/27
Lauren is kind of good... Jessica however will never change! Auction here we come!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 10 . 7/26
Aww boyfriend and girlfriend! Tanya is a real bitch I could punch her for Bella... What does she think of herself .?! Queen of England!? I don't think so !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 9 . 7/25
That bitch even in her absence is creating a lot of tension... Awwwww I love Emmett is protective of Bella already! I'm thinking when Charlie will come and what'll be his reaction!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 8 . 7/25
Why is she doubting herself so much.. Edward doesn't want anything but her. I hate Tanya like hell...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 7 . 7/25
What that's reeeeealy hot!I'd like to see more of jealous Edward!
14,931 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »