Reviews for First & Ten
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 55 . 2/20
Great story! Loved it! D
msylviah chapter 1 . 2/19
I reread this story time and time again! I always read it while in between books and when I have nothing to do. And I love it more and more everytime I read it. I also am trying my hand at writing and I just posted my first ever fic tonight! Please review and read it, it would mean the world to me thanks
LOVE this story! It's so funny and heartwarming! Your Emmett is hands down the best Emmett in the entire Twilight fandom. I wasn't a football fan but after reading this I found myself googling "25 hottest NFL player" hahahahaha
I love your Emmett so much!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 40 . 1/26
Doesn't make sense how Emmett got the sculpture since Edward was very specific that the only people who have keys to his place are Bella and his family because he doesn't trust Emmett or jasper? So how could he get in to steal it?
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 31 . 1/25
Emmett is a grade A ass hole. There's practical jokes, then there's being an inconsiderate ass hole. You never rifle through a ladies night stand and I'm disappointed in Edward for standing by and saying nothing after his big speech about standing up for Bella. I think he crossed the line from funny prank to crude jerk. I wish they would have asked him to leave and screw the pout. Some of his stuff is mean and he is obviously so jealous of Edward that he can't think straight. Ugh, I'm just disgusted by him and I think him being shunned would be the only way to really get back at him.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 30 . 1/25
Another anti-Alice alert...she actually made Jasper remodel his bathroom prior to him asking her to move in? I know one key Bella trait that all wealthy/famous men eat up is always because she loves them and not their money. As a man, I would be very wary of a woman who insisted I remodel my bathroom, probably a 60K project to keep up with the Jones? Especially considering he is still driving the same truck from high school. Just seems like the more you write about the 2 of them, the less compatible they seem. Honestly, beyond physical attraction, what do they have in common? Even the auction, Alice revealed in his humiliation. I can't imagine a introvert like jasper being ok with her behavior.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 29 . 1/25
I don't care how tough a woman thinks she is, it is a very scary situation to be in when a drunk man attempts to sexually assault you. Yes, Bella got away but what if she didn't have a door to slam in his face? What if her punch only egged on his advances? I get that in the moment she was high on adrenaline but in retrospect, any woman would be grateful for how it played itself out. I'm sick of her "I can take care of myself" mantra. She obviously doesn't have the best judge of character and it would be nice if she thanked the people who care about her and her well being instead of acting put out by their protection. Does she want a James or an Edward or is everyone just supposed to be a mind reader? Oh, but Alice acting like a psycho is fine and dandy?
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 13 . 1/24
I'm so on the fence about Alice being a"good friend". She didn't tell Bella about her relationship with Jasper for 2 weeks, the weiner comment at Emmett's was totally uncalled for ( Alice was the 1bitching about the broken cock and all Bella said was he's not the only 1), so she puts Bella on Front St. In front of strangers? Seems like their friendship revolves around Alice either meddling, stroking her inflated ego, or screaming to be the center of attention. I don't think Rose would like her at all, she's high maintenance and loud and probably closer to Tanyas personality than Rose or Bella. I love this story so please don't take this as critical. I just think that Alice doesn't really fit with the other female personalities in the story and it would be interesting if there was some internal conflict amongst the 6 of them.
This whole chapter was hysterical! Your sense of humour is fantastic!
I was in tears, choking with laughter the whole way through that chapter! Brilliant!
CGANA Fan chapter 55 . 1/22
I couldn't believe it, I've finished reading your story in 2 days. WOW! That sure was a fun-filled, little bit of drama, lots of romance and loaded of lemony goodness ride. Really enjoyed and loved it a LOT. BIG THANK YOU!:)
CGANA Fan chapter 53 . 1/22
I just loved the banter as always.. :)
CGANA Fan chapter 52 . 1/22
Loved it!
CGANA Fan chapter 47 . 1/22
Whoa, that sure was an amazing mile high shenanigans. :)
14,769 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »