Reviews for First & Ten
Eliella45 chapter 22 . 6/17
Loved it. Lauren was pretty cool and Edward was so sweet, made me sigh constantly. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 21 . 6/17
Amazing chapter, nice to see Charlie and Renee. Can't wait for the interview.
Eliella45 chapter 20 . 6/16
Loved the chapter, Esme and Carlisle were great in making Bella feel comfortable. It was lots of fun.
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 6/16
Absolutely loved it. I read it along with chpt 18 from Edward's point of view. It was amazing seeing things both ways. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 18 . 6/16
Amazing chapter, loved it. So different reading from his point of view. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 17 . 6/16
Fantastic chapter, loved it. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 16 . 6/16
Oh I just love Esme and Carlisle, they are the best and I can't wait for Bella to meet them. Loved the chapter, hate Victoria, thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 15 . 6/15
Fantastic chapter, the touchdown was so sweet and perfect for them and I loved it all. Can't wait to meet Esme and Carlisle. Including Rose in their group was very kind of the girls, I always thought that she was a bit lonely. So thanks for it all.
Eliella45 chapter 14 . 6/15
Amazing chapter, these two are so sweet, and Bella, in true Bella fashion, blurted the magical words out. And we love her for it. Emmett and Jasper and Alice are all truly the best of friends, love them. Great chapter. Loved it. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 13 . 6/15
Loved the chapter, it was fantastic. Thanks for it.
Eliella45 chapter 12 . 6/15
Absolutely loved it. Amazing. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 11 . 6/14
Wonderful chapter, it's always good to see the gang together, loved it.
Eliella45 chapter 10 . 6/14
Loved it, Alice is amazing as usual. She's one of the best I've ever read and your solution for the ad was fantastic. I am jealous of Bella too, she's got Edward after all. Great chapter.
Eliella45 chapter 9 . 6/14
Fantastic chapter, loved it. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 8 . 6/14
Yes, I like couples that actually communicate too. It is very important to the success of any relationship. Great chapter, loved it. Can't wait for Edward to be back so gonna quickly start reading the next chapter.
15,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »