Reviews for First & Ten
Eliella45 chapter 53 . 6/24/2016
My God, I loved it so much. Very sweet, Emmett's obsession is amusing too.
Eliella45 chapter 54 . 6/24/2016
Oh my goodness, that was so sweet and amazing, loved it completely. Thank you so much. Ryan was adorable.
Eliella45 chapter 49 . 6/23/2016
Loved it very much. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 55 . 6/23/2016
Loved it, thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 45 . 6/23/2016
One of the best fics ever. Absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. Edward and his son both in Cullen ten jersey, I would melt!
Eliella45 chapter 52 . 6/23/2016
Tears, lots of tears, but happy tears. For these two or rather three now! I am just sappy like that but God I do love the chapter and the way Bella announced it to Edward, fantastic. Just plain Great. Thank you so so so very much for this.
Eliella45 chapter 51 . 6/23/2016
One of the sweetest, most amazing chapters ever, just love them so so much. My heart melts reading about these two. And I absolutely love the wedding ring tattoo idea, it's so sweet of Edward to get it.
Eliella45 chapter 44 . 6/22/2016
Brought tears to my eyes, a perfect proposal for these too. Loved it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. You make me smile.
Eliella45 chapter 43 . 6/22/2016
Oh my God, I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this chapter, it was fantastic. I was grinning and laughing with joy as if Edward really did win the Championship game! Loved it. Fantastic, brilliant work. Thank you so much.
Eliella45 chapter 42 . 6/22/2016
God, I loved it. I had no knowledge of football before but because of your story, I became interested and read up on it. And now reading this amazing chapter makes me feel as if I truly am watching a game. Brilliant work. Thanks a lot.
Eliella45 chapter 41 . 6/22/2016
Absolutely fantastic chapter, hilarious. Emmett is devilish but Bella is more so. Thanks for this.
Eliella45 chapter 40 . 6/22/2016
Great chapter, absolutely crazy, fun, amazing chapter, thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 39 . 6/22/2016
Great chapter, Charlie and Renee are absolutely crazy but they are perfect for our Cullen Clan. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 38 . 6/22/2016
Brilliant chapter, loved it, Favre prank was beyond anything Emmett ever did.
Eliella45 chapter 35 . 6/21/2016
Great chapter, and yes, I did cry even though I knew what was coming. It still hit hard because I love Esme and it's never easy to see her get hurt. Anyway, it still was a superbly written chapter, thanks for that.
15,077 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »