Reviews for First & Ten
Eliella45 chapter 7 . 6/14
Your Edward is so sweet, loved their casual, down to earth - literally and figuratively - date. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 6 . 6/14
Wonderful date, loved Bella's adorable faux pass.
Eliella45 chapter 5 . 6/14
American football is not something I am familiar with but you write it so that even I can understand. Not only that but you've got me interested in the sport and now I am looking up information and viewing videos on YouTube. Thank you for this. Loved it.
Eliella45 chapter 4 . 6/14
I am reading this story for the third time and I have to say that it is one of my favorites of all time. Just love your characters and your way of writing, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
rclaurel chapter 9 . 6/13
How old is Bella, Yes she had a bad relationship before but you can not compare it to another. Everyone is different..
Eliella45 chapter 3 . 6/13
Great chapter, loved it. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 2 . 6/13
Wonderful chapter, loved it.
I've read this story times and it's chapter always makes me bawl. Luvmesum Esme and Edward and Bella.
Loved the fic, really great!
Debra doo chapter 1 . 5/27
Damn. You got me.
dpennell007 chapter 55 . 5/9
Another excellent story. Emmett was so funny, and I loved your Edward. As a long time Pats fan, I wasn't looking forward to reading that first Superbowl outtake - so thanks for not laying it on thick.

And you sure know your football! I felt like I was watching a live game, with real players in some of those scenes. Well done!
Bex818 chapter 10 . 4/27
I honestly love this story but this part just makes me cringe. It's overdone and it seems just so annoying
shannon30033 chapter 55 . 4/26
Thanks, Amy for another awesome story. I'm reading everything out of order, but that Is okay. I have a few more to finish! Yea! I love having a story to look forward to.
bunnysugarlover101 chapter 12 . 4/26
Omg did they use a condom?
Ebunabeje769 chapter 15 . 4/21