Reviews for First & Ten
traceybuie chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
That was a really good chapter. I'm starting to not like Ted the ass. But I love Buddy. I can't wait for Lauren and Jessica's reaction to who the girl with the hot ass is. hehehehe :)
tawelephant chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
THAT WAS SO WONDERFUL! I just loved Buddy. And I can't wait to see how booby girl reacts to the fact that hot ass is Bells. Lovin it! I am so excited for mommy and daddy time.
deranged-dreamer chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Loved it
virgo87 chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Loving Buddy, he is so awesome and love him looking out for Bella. I personally loved how you put in some stuff about GH just because I watch the show everyday lol. Protective Edward is so cute, can use more of that. I can't wait to see what happens meeting the parents. Please update soon.
bighenluvsrob chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY-I LOVE IT!HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YES REAL LIFE SUCKS SOMETIMES WHICH IS WHY I READ FANFICTION!ALOT OF E/B FANFICTION!LOL!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Aww! They are so sweet! These two are a bright patch in my day! Thanks for the update!
dcb855 chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
what a good chapter-very funny. buddy is so funny- general hospital producer called wanting to film at his hospital. god i burst out laughing. glad to see they are going to come out w/their relationship-love buddy "the gruesome twosome. so funny. can't wait till next time. laters
linz832 chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
I am totally loving buddy after that chapter, think it was time for them start letting people know, I'm still excited for the meet the parents chapter
helenemc chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
I love Buddy! He had me in stitches. Great chapter.
Shlly45 chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
As always awesome chapter, glad that she told her bosses, These 2 are so cute...doing anything and everything for one another...love it!
stinkyfeet chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Great chapter as always! I loved this. They are both so willing to give up things for each other. Sigh. too cute.

I can't wait to see their relationship progress more. Say, are you nearing the end here? or do you still have surprises up ahead?
djsmommie chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
ok you tweeted teasers from the NEXT chapter? I was looking forward to Esme :-)~

I think I hear Jessica's squueeeeeeeee from here - she is going to enjoy that interview
zeeber chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Wow, what a lot a chatter...loved it. There was so much going on! Emmett...too funny! He is such a girl! We all know that men gossip as much as women... Good to get Buddy into the story, and that he stands behind Bella. Oh, and Edward, doing right by his girl...my kind of man! Can't wait to read the interview with the gruesome twosome! You do have a way with words...LOL in a couple of spots. Don't like Ted, (Alice really told him what for) but looks like he will be better next time. What's gonna happen at dinner...looking forward to that! Happy New Year to you! Keep those stories coming...

As always, thank you for your words...
kelysuperficial chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Aw! Buddy is pure WIN. You sure know how to write characters that we can fall in love with!

Em and Alice also rule.

And the line about the semi new tits too ;-)

And, me being a nosy h00r, is there a reason Bella was covering ROBINSON High?hmm?
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 19 . 1/3/2011