Reviews for First & Ten
Erikajo chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
Love your Buddy characterization...he rocks! :)
tmeclipse14 chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
I absolutely love this story. I was looking forward to the dinner with the parents but this chapter was needed and I thought Buddy was great. Who wouldn't love to have him as their mentor? Emmett is a riot, love him and the bromance with Jasper and Edward. :) Looking forward to the dinner and of course the interview with Jessica and Lauren. Can't wait to see their reaction, hopefully nothing too catty.
edaddict3254 chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
hello lying liar that lies...thanks for the update! you do know i'd take however many chapters you had to write first, before dinner with the rents, because i'm always guaranteed to get something really good and fun from you!

first i want to say, aaawwwwww! can't you just feel the love here? edward was so emotionally taken aback when he realized that bella would give up her career to protect him. and edward was willing to give her what he's always avoided in order to protect her from losing her job! kind of, sort of like a modern day gift of the magi, except not because it never came to that, but the intent to willingly sacrifice for each other was def the message! makes my heart warmy warm...

that must have taken some kind of restraint on bella's part to not reveal to jessica and lauren that she was in fact the "hot ass", "brunette" leaving the locker room with edward cullen after the interview! and just how stupid are these roving reporters anyway? even if they didn't call bella on it, they should have at least been a little suspicious that it could have been her! however, they're both such egocentric people, they would never suspect anyone other than themselves being talked about in that manner.

it so cracked me up jessica and lauren asking bella all the questions pertaining to edward and dr. feelgood (HA!) and i loved her private thoughts!

okay, i am in love with buddy! he's the coolest. i'm so glad he's going to live, but he needs to lay off the cookies! but my opinion of ted just went down the toilet. i get it he has a paper to run and has concerns about readership, but come on, what he asked bella to do is at best distasteful and borders on abhorrent. i say "yea!" to alice. you can always count on alice to put people in their proper place.

i'm looking forward to the next chapter! thanks for making my weeeeeeeeek!
CutieNYC chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
Excellent chapter, the entire story is excellent. Buddy is indeed a sweetheart and I like him as well. I can't wait for the reaction of the rest of the world though, LOL. Jessica and Lauren are going to have a field day with that interview. I really hope that they put their jealousy and pettiness aside in order to do their jobs absence of malice. Kudos to Bella for not giving into her bosses request that she use her personal relationship with Edward in order to get inside information for the newspaper. He was really out of line for even having made the suggestion. Edwards willingness to agree to do it in order to secure her job was also very admirable. This whole situation has really brought to light the fact that they would sacrifice anything for one another. They are one another’s top priority and I absolutely love it. Do you know that this story has gotten me to actually watch Football at times? It’s all very, very exciting.

I can't wait for the dinner with the parents! I'm very that it looks like the dinner will only include the four of them. I wouldn't have liked it had the other couples been invited. It would’ve taken something away from the intimacy of the meeting. I don't have anything against Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie, but Edward is Carlisle and Esme's son, not the other two. Having the other couples there wouldn't have been as effective. It was somewhat okay for Edward to invite jasper and Emmett to dinner with his parents a couple of chapters ago because it added to the hilarity of the evening but that's about it.

I have a football question now, LOL. What is stronger or Edward’s strength, his running or passing game? He seems to be more of a passer since he is always throwing to Jasper, but because of his speed, wouldn't his running game be just as good? I would love for Edward to be great at both! I see you gave them two losses :(, just curious, but would it have been too unrealistic for them to have had an undefeated record?
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
Buddy and Emmett in the same chaptertotal win. I can only imagine the hilarity that would ensue if those two were in a room together.
JFT chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
I loved it. Update soon!
redviolet chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
Love the Ray Romano line! Very funny. Great sexy story.
adricastro chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
I loooooooooove this two...makes me smile everytime I read and update! Go Buddy...I wish my boss was like that...sadly he's not even close...the parents should be fun...can't wait for more! Great job at writing this! :)
Illyra chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
Absolutely great chapter! Love Emmett and Buddy.
trillian796 chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
loved this chapter :-) please can we have the moment that the gossip hags find out its bella who is seeing edward, detailed as a full conversation. After the one in this chapter was sooo funny ! I really want to see how they react when they find out !
4evrbtwnthelns chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
Awww, I definitely am in love with Buddy now! Thanks for not skimping on the details in this story cause I'm loving' every minute of it. The best part is, I don't even like football;p

Looking forward to next week!
Cina's chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
Loved it... Buddy is a hoot. Can't wait for the interview
shinzonx chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
This was super cool! It's tricky business adding extra characters to Twific but Buddy totally worked.
XHellokitty99X chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter... I don't know what to be more excited about her meeting the parents or when Jessica & Lauren find out she is the one *Squeeee*

Can't wait for next update!
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
ah loved this chapter, fingers crossed about bella's job :S

cant wait for her to properly meet carlisle and esme! looking forward to next update x
15,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 849 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 869 .. Last Next »