Reviews for First & Ten
princess07890 chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Wow, that was INCREDIBLE! I really loved it and of course, Buddy! I really cannot wait to see how Bella's meeting with the parental units goes.
superhumangirl chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Can't wait to hear what the gossip girls have to say! Everyone's gonna be soooo jealous! Yay Bella!

Buddy IS hilarious. Love how even Edward is scared of him.
sscana chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Big chapter. Everyone wants to know who the brunette with the fine tush is. Lol. I loved how everyone mentions it. It's so obvious to everyone butt her.

Loved Em and her talk. Reading her article back to her. He's so freaking cute. Em knows all.

Boy the girls are going to freak when bella walks in with Edward. Can't wait.

I loved bella telling Ted she'd choose Edward over her job any time. Loved Edwards reaction even more. He realized she loved just as much as he loved her.

Gotta love Buddy. Using his heart attack to get his way. He's so adorable. He even threatened Edward.

I don't think Ted stood a chance between buddy and Alice.

Can't wait for the dinner next!

Thanks bb
gabby871 chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
another great chapter. i can't wait for more. i am so addicted. thank you
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Feeling kinda stooopid, I think - who are the Gruesome Twosome?

athena-apollo chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Yay to meeting the parents!
jjsintx chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Great chapter! I really did love Buddy and I loved Edward's reaction to Bella when she said that she would choose E over her job. Very sweet! Unrelated to this chapter...I thought of your Edward the other day when my husband was making me watch an interview on ESPN with Tom Brady. He was talking about something football related and all that I noticed, was right behind him was the cutest pic of his baby son sitting up with a patriots outfit and helmet on. It was the cutest damn thing I have ever seen, and the fact that he had that up in his locker just made me think of your Edward. Becuase I can see him having something up like that...way into the future! Anyway, I know, very random but I really did think of your story when I saw it! Can't wait for the meet the parents! Thanks for writing! Jen
team rob chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
SarahhhD chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Go buy a lottery ticket, now. :P

Yeah, lovely, funniest chapter you've ever posted & was much needed.
alli62 chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Great chapter, great story. He's the kind of Edward that when I am reading a chapter I have this stupid grin on my face the whole time. It's ridiculous.
traceybuie chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
That was a really good chapter. I'm starting to not like Ted the ass. But I love Buddy. I can't wait for Lauren and Jessica's reaction to who the girl with the hot ass is. hehehehe :)
tawelephant chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
THAT WAS SO WONDERFUL! I just loved Buddy. And I can't wait to see how booby girl reacts to the fact that hot ass is Bells. Lovin it! I am so excited for mommy and daddy time.
deranged-dreamer chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Loved it
virgo87 chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Loving Buddy, he is so awesome and love him looking out for Bella. I personally loved how you put in some stuff about GH just because I watch the show everyday lol. Protective Edward is so cute, can use more of that. I can't wait to see what happens meeting the parents. Please update soon.
bighenluvsrob chapter 19 . 1/3/2011