Reviews for First & Ten
justxxwicked chapter 20 . 1/10/2011
HAHAHAHA

That is definitely my family on a regular basis. :D
kimlostintwilight chapter 19 . 1/10/2011
Loving the angst free lovin' of this story, can't wait for the meet the parents chapter.
asianchick8373 chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
Great story! I love how much Edward, Jasper and Emmett gossip, it's hilarious!

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!
shpwhitney chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
Amazing chapter! Buddy definitely warmed my heart with his support of Bella - both as a friend and as a boss. I was so proud of Bella for not only standing up for her relationship, but also standing up for her professional standards and not being willing to compromise either aspect of her life. The fact that Edward would give insight into his usually private life just as willingly as Bella would put her job on the line shows how committed they are to their relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter!
lissarose chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
loved the chapter! i love how buddy acts like a father to bella! can't wait till bells meets the parents, better yet, i can't wait till edward meets bella's dad!
anniebme chapter 19 . 1/8/2011
awww, he is going to give the interview. i love her integrity - that although she loves her job she isn't about to compromise herself for her work. smart cookie! thanks for the update, looking forward to dinner with the fam!
jenn9394 chapter 19 . 1/8/2011
Phew... that was a close one. I closed this update before I hit the review button. I had to come back.

It seems like I'm stuck in what I like to call review block. My mind is fucking blank, but I will give it a shot anyway.

Buddy is fucking awesome for standing up to Ted the way he did and made sure Bella still had a job, and wasn't demoted.

I can't wait until the interview with Lauren and Jessica. I can just picture their faces when they find out it is Bella who is dating Cullen, and she was the one indeed with the hot ass. Hehe.

I'm so looking forward to reading about dinner with the fam. It should be fun and interesting.

Emmett was a blast. I knew Bella would be feeling anxious about her report, but she did a fantastic job. I think I would have loved to hear Edward's reaction to the article, and I think I'm still holding out hope that we get a glimpse of what he thought about it.

Okay... I muddled through this review. It's not the best, but at least it's something.

Can't wait for the next update though, so, until then...

Jennifer
emilywashere27 chapter 15 . 1/7/2011
Love the story but just had to throw this out there... I actually read a book that Alyssa Milano wrote. She is a die hard baseball fan and when she went to the team stores she was sick of everything being pink and not team colors. Especially because all the pink stuff was so ugly! So she started her fashion line with MLB than branched to NFL and most of her clothes are cute and the right color. I myself have quite a few Yankees shirts she made both Yankee Blue and cute to wear.
AJDreamz chapter 19 . 1/7/2011
I LOVE your story! I read the one shot and it was awesome and could have stood on its own, but I'm really glad you decided to continue. I loved your Bella and Edward! All your characters have such amazing personalities (the reader can't help but want them to be real people-they're that amazing)! Oh and I love football! And unlike Alice, I actually understand the game! I'm glad you've made it so descriptive that the reader can clearly see what is happening-play by play. So kudos to you, because this story is amazing! :)

~Arie
sonia chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
I am so looking forward to the interview of the gruesome twosome with them and I assume they are Jessica & Lauren, right? Make it fun~ Thanks
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
I am usually a total angst hoor and read mostly those types of stories but I stumbled across this one and could not walk away! I absolutely LOVE it and cannot wait for more. I have spent all day getting caught up. :)
colleen5182 chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
buddy's my new hero
CutieNYC chapter 18 . 1/6/2011
Gosh but I love your Edward and Bella! This chapter was wonderful to read from Edward’s perspective….Very, very hot! My favorite chapter was the one where they admitted their love to one another. I also liked the fact that Edward refused to discuss their personal (sexual) business with the other guys. It was a great show of respect on his part. Surprisingly enough, I’m finding myself liking the Bella and Emmett sibling like relationship. I’m still not very fond of the Emmett character, but your Emmett is kind of growing on me. His pet names for everyone are sort of adorable. Are you going to write the outtake where Edward gives Bella the key to his apartment? I would really love to read it.

It’s funny that you mentioned Michael Vick, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning because my friend absolutely loves Michael Vick. A few months ago, I made the mistake of asking him some football questions, particularly whom he believed to be the best QB in the NFL and he immediately said Michael Vick because of how hard he is to defend against. He said that both Vick's running and passing games were excellent which made him a double threat. My favorite player is Tom Brady because he is so cute :) your story inspired me to watch football from time to time even though I still don't understand any of the rules. I wanted to ask you what the title first & ten meant because I've heard the announcers say it during football games. A few weeks ago, I watched a game between the patriots and Peyton Manning’s team (sorry can't remember the name of the team) the Patriots were up by a lot going into the 3rd and 4th quarters, but Peyton Manning closed the gap and they were only behind by three points with less than a minute left to play in the 4th quarter. Peyton’s team had the ball, and he got them within the 30 yard line. I think the clock only had 10 seconds left to play. I thought for sure that they would have elected to kick the ball through the two posts to get the 3 points and tie the game to go into overtime, but Peyton threw the ball for a touchdown and it was intercepted by the Patriots thereby ending the game. I think that was the most exciting game ever. Why didn't Peyton kick the ball to get the 3 points and tie the game? Was it not allowed?

Lastly, I understand where you're coming from in terms of Emmett and Jasper and the family dynamics within Edward’s family. Ignore me when I whine and complain about them...I'm only complaining because I’ve never particularly liked the characters of Emmett and Jasper. Your Rosalie is awesome by the way! You wrote her beautifully. She's usually portrayed as being only tough and bitchy but you've added a layer of softness to her that I find to be very appealing, almost maternal. From the little that we've seen of Esme thus far, I can already tell that she is kick ass awesome and Carlisle is wonderful as well. As for Lauren and Jessica, I did get the sense that they weren't as bad in this story! I also got the feeling that Lauren suspected Bella, as the mysterious brunet with the great ass, LOL. You are really doing an excellent job with this story. I wish there were more sports related stories like yours on the site.
branlc chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
Thank goodness Buddy is around because that ted guy is a dick. I love that Bella and Edward are both willing to give up stuff to be with each other. It shows just how much they really are in love.
Twi-Holic68 chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
go play the lottery! ok so now the cat is out of the bag...an interview with the Gruesome Twosome...god I am so glad I don't have to deal with those two! can't wait for dinner with the parents! oh and I just love Emmett!
15,077 | « Prev Page 1 .. 849 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 869 .. Last Next »