Reviews for First & Ten
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Alice cracks me up!

And Bella? With her lack of filter? Very funny.

-Q
twiswim09 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
I loved this chapter! You're a great writer, can't wait for the next update:D
Sportfreaky13 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
this is amazing plz hurry with the next chapter!
Cullenfan524 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
I am so totally an Alice when it comes to sports LOL! My husband gets so tickled at me...but he is wonderful and is patient and explains the silly things I ask about ehhe.

I can't believe she blurted out I'm not sleeping with him! I thought I would die! LOL I was SO embarrassed for her. I love it! Oh and the moaning LOL...it was great! Edward was so sweet when she was mortified tho. I can't wait for there next date.
ERCommandoTwilight chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Loved the chapter! Watching football with Alice is entertainment in itself. The date was awesome. I think that several of us have had bouts of verbal diarrhea and lack of a verbal filter when in the presence of a man we love. Edward is a truly beautiful man. He can handle a football, romance a lady, and see a person for who they are. This is such a great story because you have a knowledge about the sport you are basing it on. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for writing and giving me another hit for my football addiction. Best wishes!
Bunch2009 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Aww love it. Thank you for the great update.
Gabi-b chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
I don't know if you like soccer, but those 2 remind me the most famous couple in this recent world cup, Iker Casillas (Spain goalkeeper) and Sara Carbonero (sports journalist).

I love it.

Xo, G.
lettywilson chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Love this chapter. Wish you would update more often. I loved how alice interpreted football! Blitzen and rumbles! Lol. I don't think Bella will be able to hold out on sex with edward for too long either.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Bella must be anti filter because she always manages to have hers off. Loved the chapter.
sugunary chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Gotta love when the inner monologue gets becomes verbal diarrhea. Bella seems to have that problem alot, but its nice to see it happens to Edward as well. Cant wait to see what happens on the next date.
grrrr.edward chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
ugh soooooooooo good! its driving me crazy, i just want it to keep going!Q
ohmystazzzzz chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
ALL this chapter...Hope you update soon!
Marvar chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Who wouldn't like that date? He could've bought Taco Bell and it wouldve been the greatest. He's so hot it kills me. Love a football playing Edward.
linz832 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Loved their date, can't wait to see what happens next
Ivygirl702 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
This Alice is hilarious. She's so much fun to read. Love her reactions to watching the game.

Favorite line: "It'd be cool if they had reindeer out on the field, Jasper could ride one into the scoring zone!"

Thanks for the great update!
15,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 972 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 992 .. Last Next »